Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've all ready seen them Blade, that was like SO 8 months ago.

Just kidding, congrats on all the re-releases and getting caught up :1-1::hi5:

:lol Don't get me wrong, I really wish I was aware of these back in 2008. Maybe getting MAA wouldn't be such a hassle, then. But the search continues...

They changed it on the site a few min ago Teemu, Sorceress is now listed as the Ex.

take a look.

Way ahead of you...the list was leaked! and they changed the names....those names are likely the Oct,Nov,Dec figures

expect this lineup

Oct-Frosta
Nov-Rattlor
Dec-Clamp Champ
Jan-Sorceress
Feb-Fisto
March-Kobra Kahn
Sub-Shadow Weaver

Did he really? I thought he said it was gonna be a character that people would want very much, not sure if he ever mentioned mainstream, but we'll know soon enough!
:wave

Toyguru said this...(but because you have me on ignore,you cant see it) They want to sell more Subs-simple as that!

The [2012] subscription figure alone will be worth the price of admission... it's beyond compare. It's not like the past two years where we've thought 'we'll do somebody that... if you don't have that, you won't really feel like you've lost out.
[Interjection: "Ah, so this is someone that you gotta have?"]

"Yeah... you'll understand why. It's not like we did it to be evil - we did it to actually be nice... and you'll see why. I don't think we'll have too many [complaints] - I hope not. The Horsemen and I went back and forth on this so many times... 'do we really do this?' - but, y'know what, it's the right thing to do and we talked about it a lot. Eric and I sat down and we just really really talked about this one."

We'll understand because they have access to Filmation Characters,so Shadow Weaver is the perfect candidate and she will sell MORE Subs

just as long as i get my sorceress in the next 6 months. i don't care if it is the sub figure or not. i've been waiting for a decent sorceress forever.

from the mattel Website

Purchase a membership to Club Eternia for $20 and you're guaranteed to receive all of the monthly Masters of the Universe Classics figures released during the year. You'll also receive club-exclusive Sorceress and an all-new bonus map poster of The Horde Empire!

Mattel's Website also said:

Purchase a membership to Club Eternia for $20 and you're guaranteed to receive all of the monthly Masters of the Universe Classics figures released during the year. You'll also receive club-exclusive Shadow Weaver and an all-new bonus map poster of The Horde Empire

Starting January 2012, you are automatically shipped the Club Eternia Monthly Figure every month for a total of twelve months (January through December). For 2012, you will also be shipped four beast figures or multi-packs and four character variant figures at various intervals throughout the year. You are billed as figures ship. Figures revealed to date are Sorceress (January), Fisto (February) and Kobra Kahn (March).

they gave us the whole lineup by mixing it up

Oct-Frosta
Nov-Rattlor
Dec-Clamp Champ
Jan-Sorceress
Feb-Fisto
Mar-Kobra Kahn

4th quarter variant will be NA He-Man

sorry. before all the SDCC excitement hits, here's my quick pics of Clawful.

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

there's a pic of Fisto. too bad it is blurry as ____.

he's packaged already. he's gotta be coming this year!!

it was admitted it was Faked (photoshopped)

Like every year...they dont reveal the new monthly figures until the Matty panel,but yeah! Fisto is coming!

Back