Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk about a cold decision making Shadow Weaver the exclusive. And then $60 for Star Sisters included in the sub - GTFO! I'll take my 3 vintage characters (which will probably be the only released in 2012) and save the rest of my money for Hot Toys.

As someone who also only buys certain figures (for me it's all the Horde and a few of the Evil Warriors) it really pisses me off that make one of the most requested figures and probably the single most request Filmation character an exclusive.

Even if I personally didn't want Shadow Weaver that would still piss me off on general principle. I hate this artificial-collectable BS. Stuff shouldn't be hard to buy as a selling point, drives me nuts. As I often say, I shouldn't have to work to give you my money. Now they're basically trying to force people to spend money they wouldn't otherwise spend.

frankly i don't even know who Shadow Weaver is. don't know why it is so popular. more POP nonsense i suppose. and this is the figure that is worth the price of the sub?? hardly.

frankly i don't even know who Shadow Weaver is. don't know why it is so popular. more POP nonsense i suppose. and this is the figure that is worth the price of the sub?? hardly.

Amen! I dont see what the big deal is about Shadow boring Weaver! She'll probably look cool,but not as cool as the 3 vintage figures that start off 2012.....

I'm not a POP fan by any means, but I do enjoy the filmation series, and this was the one POP figure I was actually looking forward too, its a cool design completely void of the 'rainbow girly' crap that most POP stuff is saturated with.

Really though, its the $60 Star Sisters set that pisses me off more. Its one thing to know you'll get a few figures you don't care for in the sub, its another to add 3 figures on top of that list.

As someone who also only buys certain figures (for me it's all the Horde and a few of the Evil Warriors) it really pisses me off that make one of the most requested figures and probably the single most request Filmation character an exclusive.

Even if I personally didn't want Shadow Weaver that would still piss me off on general principle. I hate this artificial-collectable BS. Stuff shouldn't be hard to buy as a selling point, drives me nuts. As I often say, I shouldn't have to work to give you my money. Now they're basically trying to force people to spend money they wouldn't otherwise spend.

They been doing that since the beginning of the red screen of death,frustrating collectors then because of sellouts,leading to subs for guaranteed sales! As long I can afford it,I'll keep getting the Sub...but Subs do keep the line going,and keeps the line growing..and if it takes a so called popular character to do it,then so be it...besides,its not like you can't get the Subscription figures from other vendors (BBTS)

Holy cow, what a mess this leak has been...

https://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/pd/productID.233184100

Purchase a membership to Club Eternia for $20 and you're guaranteed to receive all of the monthly Masters of the Universe Classics figures released during the year. You'll also receive club-exclusive Sorceress and an all-new bonus map poster of The Horde Empire!
Starting January 2012, you are automatically shipped the Club Eternia Monthly Figure every month for a total of twelve months (January through December). For 2012, you will also be shipped four beast figures or multi-packs and four character variant figures at various intervals throughout the year. You are billed as figures ship. Figures revealed to date are Frosta (January), Clamp Champ (February) and Rattlor (March). Also in March is the biggest large scale beast revealed to date - Granamyr!

Now seems like Granamyr is confirmed... :panic:

Either they are doing this to mislead people, or their website administrators dropped the ball...
We'll know soon enough...
:pray:

The line-ups, as I mentioned on Matty, are also totally different. I don't believe either right now for that reason and since between both line-ups pretty much all the big figures people wanted/guessed would be in next year's line-up have been mentioned.

shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans shenanigans

I think Frosta,Clamp Champ,Rattlor and Granymir are the october-december reveals...with Granymir being the figure fans vote on color wise.

otherwise Mattel is a complete and utter FAIL! you dont D*ck tease like that, then insert,then are forced to pull out upon the build up!

Closer look of the Eternia display!
:rock!!

26565110c308a56.jpg

Oct-Frosta
Nov-Rattlor
Dec-Clamp Champ
Jan-Sorceress
Feb-Fisto
March-Kobra Khan
Sub-Shadow Weaver
Star Sisters 3 pack
Granymir (vote on the color)

Got my Panthor, Whiplash, and Stratos this morning from FedEx. Love every single one of 'em and I'll post pics later today! Sculpts and paint apps are unreal, very minimal slop if any, even on Stratos.

There's definitely a few others I'd like to get my hands on, but my top priority right now is Man-At-Arms. Unfortunately, he seems to be the most popular of the 6" line so I'm wondering: did he ever get a re-issue? I ask because some of the pricier auctions on eBay bother to specify "first issue," yet I've never seen one with the burst anywhere on the internet.

Last edited:
Got my Panthor, Whiplash, and Stratos this morning from FedEx. Love every single one of 'em and I'll post pics later today! Sculpts and paint apps are unreal, very minimal slop if any, even on Stratos.

We've all ready seen them Blade, that was like SO 8 months ago.

Just kidding, congrats on all the re-releases and getting caught up :1-1::hi5:

Wow, so a highly sought after character in the Sorceress is a club only exclusive? This line has become such garbage solely because of its dumb handling alone

Back