Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, YES!

The nice thing about the sub is that I don't have to stay all that up to date, so the only real source of info I get is from this thread - and as far as stuff like this goes, YOU are the main source of info! You're the guy who's staying most up to date with this stuff, so you're the MOTUC expert on this board as far as I'm concerned.

You actually had me going for a little bit. I must have forgotten about the list you posted earlier.

lkzyz89efm_clap.gif

:wink1:

this is my primary line and even i can't remember who's coming out and when. i wish i was smart. thinking is so hard for me. remember guys, just read my posts in Ram-man's voice.

i really like how that Man E Faces figure turned out. i only wish they would have made the window on the helmet a little bigger. it seems like you can't see the bottom of the faces very well. i also wish they would just confirm if the "secret" accessory is an extra heador not. i would like to buy an extra figure if it is.

This is my main line as well and I can't keep up with who comes out when. I don't think its a lithmus test for who are true fans or not. I think mocking those who ask is not the way to go either, driving people away from the community is not the healthiest way to grow a line, but what do I know i'm not an "expert"

I'm kind of laid back with it as well. I have a general idea of who is coming up in the next few months or so, but sometimes I get them mixed or whatever.

i just put money into my account, and wait for matty to take it from me. the only one i want to know when it's coming is megator, so i can find a buyer for that piece of junk.

i just put money into my account, and wait for matty to take it from me. the only one i want to know when it's coming is megator, so i can find a buyer for that piece of junk.

I think Megator is pretty cool, myself...

he looks cool, but that's it. he's 40$ for a figure with articulation that is more than 10 years out of date.

there is NO excuse they couldn't have made him have close to the same articulation as the 6 inch figures.

he looks cool, but that's it. he's 40$ for a figure with articulation that is more than 10 years out of date.

there is NO excuse they couldn't have made him have close to the same articulation as the 6 inch figures.

True enough, but I won't be posing him too much.

I was almost going to get Megator but the combination of a lack of articulation and the lack of anything Horde related means a no go for me.

Really.......? Really? You're that stubborn that you won't watch a video and would rather have someone supply you with a bunch of pictures? It's not that hard to skip through a video, dude....:dunno

I'm the same way. I'd rather read and learn about the figure on my own than listen to a toy fan lisp his way through a bunch of "uhh"s and "you know"s while pawing the figure with his greasy hands and dirty fingernails on clear display.

I'm the same way. I'd rather read and learn about the figure on my own than listen to a toy fan lisp his way through a bunch of "uhh"s and "you know"s while pawing the figure with his greasy hands and dirty fingernails on clear display.

I think Pixel Dan does a pretty good job. No offense, but guys like Sean Long really really need to brush up on their reviewing skills.

I hate video reviews. All power to those who do them and watch them but I don't see the point.

Pictures do a far better job and are generally of much better quality and a written review with photos I can consume at my own pace instead of the forced pace of a video. It would be worth it if the video added anything, but like I said I really don't think it does.

I hate video reviews. All power to those who do them and watch them but I don't see the point.

Pictures do a far better job and are generally of much better quality and a written review with photos I can consume at my own pace instead of the forced pace of a video. It would be worth it if the video added anything, but like I said I really don't think it does.

What about showing articulation?

You can take more than one picture with a toy in multiple poses. That shows the articulation much more meaningfully than just wrenching limbs around.

Back