Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate what? People selling things to friends for good prices? I don't like buying things for more than retail if that's what you mean.

Yeah I picked up my skeletor from Kuzeh for a good deal as well as my Mer-man and Webstor from UTtoyfan for a great deal as well.

There any photo reviews up anywhere? Not a fan of video reviews.

Really.......? Really? You're that stubborn that you won't watch a video and would rather have someone supply you with a bunch of pictures? It's not that hard to skip through a video, dude....:dunno

I was wondering if anyone knows when we will see the announcement of the rest of the monthly figures due out for 2011? Maybe at SDCC?:dunno

I was wondering if anyone knows when we will see the announcement of the rest of the monthly figures due out for 2011? Maybe at SDCC?:dunno

they showed them already last month :nana:
its was all New Adventures figures
Oct-Flipshot
Nov-Slushhead
Dec-Hydron
Jan-He-Man
Feb-Skeletor
Mar-Flogg

Does anyone that actually collect these figures not know who is being released and when? :dunno every Toy Fair and SDCC reveals new Figures

Oct-Flipshot
Nov-Slushhead
Dec-Hydron
Jan-He-Man
Feb-Skeletor
Mar-Flogg

Does anyone that actually collect these figures not know who is being released and when? :dunno every Toy Fair and SDCC reveals new Figures

Ugh, this is a joke, right?

Oct-Flipshot
Nov-Slushhead
Dec-Hydron
Jan-He-Man
Feb-Skeletor
Mar-Flogg

oh_you.jpg

I believe I read in one of the Ask Matty Q&As that they'd be announcing and showing all the releases through March of next year at SDCC.

Ugh, this is a joke, right?

um yeah? :) Are people really that out of touch with this line with all the information that flows all over internet? Especially since people here(including myself) listed the schedule up to september,plus info and pics for the next releases will be all over this forum come july 22nd friday afternoon....

Everyone knows Toyfair and SDCC are the two biggest toy reveals and that MOTU Classics are included...I'd ask the guy above asking this question below if that was a joke?

"I was wondering if anyone knows when we will see the announcement of the rest of the monthly figures due out for 2011? Maybe at SDCC?"

um yeah? :) Are people really that out of touch with this line with all the information that flows all over internet? Especially since people here(including myself) listed the schedule up to september,plus info and pics for the next releases will be all over this forum come july 22nd friday afternoon....

Everyone knows Toyfair and SDCC are the two biggest toy reveals and that MOTU Classics are included...I'd ask the guy above asking this question below if that was a joke?

"I was wondering if anyone knows when we will see the announcement of the rest of the monthly figures due out for 2011? Maybe at SDCC?"

I am new to collecting the MOTU Classics. New as in I began to learn about this line about a week and a half ago. I mostly collect Hot Toys figures along with Transformers figures. I collected the original MOTU figures as a kid, and happened to stumble on the MOTU Classics. If you are only focussed on certain lines like Hot Toys and Transformers you tend to not have time to notice others. So with all of that said, when someone like myself has a question that may seam like a "joke" to some of you who are in the know maybe a better approach would be to just answer the question without mocking! After all we all can't be experts.

Last edited:
I am new to collecting the MOTU Classics. New as in I began to learn about this line about a week and a half ago. I mostly collect Hot Toys figures along with Transformers figures. I collected the original MOTU figures as a kid, and happened to stumble on the MOTU Classics. If you are only focussed on certain lines like Hot Toys and Transformers you tend to not have time to notice others. So with all of that said, when someone like myself has a question that may seam like a "joke" to some of you who are in the know maybe a better approach would be to just answer the question without mocking! After all be all can't be experts.

Being in the know also gets yourself Mocked aswell...I know first hand on these chat forums

I am new to collecting the MOTU Classics. New as in I began to learn about this line about a week and a half ago. I mostly collect Hot Toys figures along with Transformers figures. I collected the original MOTU figures as a kid, and happened to stumble on the MOTU Classics. If you are only focussed on certain lines like Hot Toys and Transformers you tend to not have time to notice others. So with all of that said, when someone like myself has a question that may seam like a "joke" to some of you who are in the know maybe a better approach would be to just answer the question without mocking! After all we all can't be experts.

Even people who are "in the know" sometimes forget who comes out when. There are just some people who think that they know everything, and feel that anyone who doesn't "know" as much as they do are inferior, ho ho just wait til you disagree with one

Once you purchase the club Eternia subscription in July does it kick in the following month or do you have to wait for January 2012?

lol, YES!

The nice thing about the sub is that I don't have to stay all that up to date, so the only real source of info I get is from this thread - and as far as stuff like this goes, YOU are the main source of info! You're the guy who's staying most up to date with this stuff, so you're the MOTUC expert on this board as far as I'm concerned. :)

You actually had me going for a little bit. I must have forgotten about the list you posted earlier.

Back