Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anybody else get the message from Matty saying the order date was for today? Matty's Website still shows the 15th of April when ordering will begin.

I was thinking of ordering Panthor this morning, but after taxes/shipping almost $45 I'm passing.

I'll wait til someone drops the hobby and sells him off for less ;)

Matty needs to add an option to send bonus monthly items with our Subs. I want to order the weapons rack, but couldn't get myself to pull the trigger with another $9 shipping on top of the price of the rack.

I ordered Panthor and two weapons racks. I was a bit worried since I had a meeting at 12, but I was able to pop out for the minute to make the sale. Turns out I didn't need to do that, but better safe than sorry.

Clawful's pics and bio are up

216897_10150163421299844_57309659843_6592271_6855577_n0_full.jpg

217268_10150163421509844_57309659843_6592274_8256269_n_full.jpg

Clawful-Warrior With the Grip of Evil

A member of the Karikoni, an Eternian race of crustacean warriors, "Clawful" as he was known outside of Orkas Island, became a core member of Skeletor's Evil Warriors after he saved Beast Man's life from a Seclapoid attack. Clawful's hard shell protects him from both extreme heat and cold. Under a spell cast by Evil-Lyn, Clawful's dull wits were enhanced turning him into a keen warrior and strategist. He fought alongside Skeletor, leading a battalion of Skeleton Warriors during the Second Ultimate Battle Ground. Clawful uses his dreadful claw to work his evil will!

Ah ok well then if they are doing the flocked one then i'll maybe order one. That was one of the biggest turnoffs for me on this piece anyway.

I couldn't agree more, I hated the flocking. I didn't even play with mine and the flocking wore off around the bottom edges of his paws. Not to mention that it would be a huge shame to cover up all that detail on the modern panther bodies that the Horsemen did.

Back