Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
check out Matty's new shipment method....Yeah,thats the way to do it!
Service and shipping just continues to get worse....Smashed figures here we come!

I've done the King Hsss shoulder fix. It didn't take over an hour like that guy said. :dunno I heated the water, popped off his head, put the torso in the water and popped off the arms and slid of the chest armor in seconds. The torso glue was softened by the heat and popped open easily from a slight wedge from a screw driver. Ignore what he said about dremeling down the larger shoulder peg, the inside of the chest is soft, so either shoulder can fit in both slots (they are the same size inside and stretch to accommodate the different size shoulder pegs). It's worth doing the mod, because the shoulders move better and have more clearance when moving forward (when backwards they seemed to rub againt the chest more).

Thanks to the guy with the mod idea, I'll be glad to try it rather then look at a third figure with backward shoulders on my display.

IMG_0010.jpg
[/IMG]

An old picture, and please excuse the mess.

Thanks to the guy with the mod idea, I'll be glad to try it rather then look at a third figure with backward shoulders on my display.

IMG_0010.jpg
[/IMG]

Why's He-man about to axe The Thing? :confused::rotfl

Secret accessories-Megator is getting a Sword and Man E Faces is getting an extra head (He-man/Skeletor/Hordak)

Catra's bio...

catra-bio.jpg

I do like that they incorporated NA (even though I am not fond of that continuity). It's nice to see some things come full circle. The only thing I don't like is step daughter! Um, that needs fixing!

but I said offer POP as a seperate sale/line/sub that way it makes everyone happy

Yeah... I don't think that would work. It almost seems like POP is popular enough to work as part of the MOTUC, but its own line? Probably not.

As long as it's just the main characters, I kind of like having them. If they start getting too obscure I may get annoyed.

Since allegedly they have al the line sort of panned out,
I don't think they'll give priority to any figures if it starts to die...
It would suck if we don't get Ram Man, Stinkor, Mekaneck, Fisto, Horde Troopers, Jitsu, Kobra Khan, Mantenna, Mosquitor, TwoBad, Ninjor, Snout Spout
:monkey2

:drool wants all those.....Ram Man will probably be at the end of course

Yup, me too.

Out of all of them, I think I'd want Ram Man the most. I dunno - seems like the most essential.

Speaking of which, has there been any mention of Sorceress??? She's like, the only real main character left to do.

Why's He-man about to axe The Thing? :confused::rotfl

Because he's different.

IMG_0010.jpg
[/IMG]

... masters of the dustiverse?

Updates from C2E2!!
Gathered from the .org
Faceless one will now have black inner hood!

190172_1634972437038_1318517795_31412108_85167_n.jpg

sddwtv.jpg

]
outstanding on faceless one.. he looks alot better.

Also, that woman looks just as confused as some of the rest of us about Clawful's face :lol

Back