Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you should do a backup order of Orko via front door just to be safe!

I checked my account and everything seems good to go! order number and its in process...it was changed from order submitted to "in process"
thats a good sign

Starkiller do u copy, we are out numbered!!!!?

wedge.jpg

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

I just hope that is was just me who got the bad luck via the back door.

Have you ever gotten all your stuff when that warning disclaimer was on there as that will answer a lot?

I've always been able to get through, so no never ordered with that yellow box there, it's actually the first time I've ever seen that. :1-1:

I checked my account and everything seems good to go! order number and its in process...it was changed from order submitted to "in process"
thats a good sign

I got all that too as well as shipping notices dude! And I still got a refund 3 weeks later!

Skiman says he's never ordered with that disclaimer on there so I guess we just have to find out.
Fingers crossed you should be fine!

Has anybody ordered via back door with that yellow disclaimer and actually got their stuff??

I got all that too as well as shipping notices dude! And I still got a refund 3 weeks later!

Skiman says he's never ordered with that disclaimer on there so I guess we just have to find out.
Fingers crossed you should be fine!

Has anybody ordered via back door with that yellow disclaimer and actually got their stuff??

you even got shipping notices?? how is that possible? were you able to track a ghost box?? :)

you even got shipping notices?? how is that possible? were you able to track a ghost box?? :)

Yes and yes!
This is why I am trying to find out if anybody has actually had delivered success in ordering via backdoor with that yellow disclaimer on there??
As for me I got all my orders cancelled and refunded when I it this method.

It worked fine for me up until they put that disclaimer!
Now, again, maybe it was something else so what you need is a confirmation from somebody here.

I think once you get past the WSOD and your in the website to order,you should be IN and not have to keep going to The death screen again...I got in and had 2 Orko's in cart and it just kept going to the refresh screen every time I wanted to advance to the next page..they really need to eliminate that...by the time you get to the process order page...its Sold out!

Back