Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be hatin'!!

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350" data="https://i.adultswim.com/adultswim/video2/tools/swf/viralplayer.swf"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="https://i.adultswim.com/adultswim/video2/tools/swf/viralplayer.swf"/><param name="FlashVars" value="id=2a0b4901a158f6910010795f9d03b101" /><embed src="https://i.adultswim.com/adultswim/video2/tools/swf/viralplayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" FlashVars="id=2a0b4901a158f6910010795f9d03b101" allowFullScreen="true" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

That is awesome! Love that skit. Was quite pleased to get this at the Con.

Glad I could skip today's action. I'm just fine with my SDCC Version of Orko.

comiccon2010064.jpg

Looks like Eamon had a very good time! :wink1:

Well I had the week off and was all set to order orko today. BUT my pc's cooling fan is messed up, so I had to order Orko through my phone.

I logged in before the time but it unlogged me during ordering. So while I was putting in my log in info it refreshed on me. Had to quickly enter it into the browser search and then copy/paste into the login field.

Took roughly 25 minutes to get order in, got my confirm email about an hour ago.

Crap in a hat!!! I completely forgot about Orko going up today.

Any chance a kindly freak could hook a brother up? :monkey3

I missed Orko too. He's my favorite MOTU character so could anyone PLEASE hook me up with one. I'd be eternally grateful. Please!

I had the best luck this morning... woke up freaking out I'd missed the sale at 2:09am, booted up Firefox as safari and IE are WSOD whores... Ordered Orko aftr maybe 2 or 3 refresh screens and then ha a completed order...

Now I'm not trying to cloat, but I have a theory that Matty & DR might have a couple of servers dedicated to international traffic... just because I haven't experienced the total WSOD lock up that you all seem to experiences States side... Just some food for thought.

Now I'm not trying to cloat, but I have a theory that Matty & DR might have a couple of servers dedicated to international traffic... just because I haven't experienced the total WSOD lock up that you all seem to experiences States side... Just some food for thought.

I bet you are 100% correct. International peeps always seem to post that their order went through before us US folk do. Good call.

Got around tonight to adding a few of the pics which I've shown from Comic-Con to my blog. Will have to update it again with maybe a new group shot of the figures since I haven't done that in quite a while. :lol

Crap in a hat!!! I completely forgot about Orko going up today.

Any chance a kindly freak could hook a brother up? :monkey3

I missed Orko too. He's my favorite MOTU character so could anyone PLEASE hook me up with one. I'd be eternally grateful. Please!

Oh crap, I forgot about today. Anyone got an extra Orko? :lol For serious. :(

Wish I'd known this, I was screaming anyone need extras whenever I was looking at the order screen earlier yesterday. :goodpost:

From Matty's forums, Palace guards pushed back to December:

Hmmmm...I wonder what the problem was? I looked at pics of the boots and they appear to be just fine. Could they be changing them to a different style? :dunno

*EDIT* Just seen that the pic of the guards on the back of their box has all yellow boots. So, that must be the change.

Last edited:
Back