Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like cheif carnivus is coming later this year! toyguru said its one of his personal favs and he confirmed a 200x character later this year with an awesome sheild....he was trademarked aswell along with his title

In the beginning, Eamon created this shelf to hold his figures and he saw the shelf and it was good! :)

Collection-15410.jpg

sounds like cheif carnivus is coming later this year! toyguru said its one of his personal favs and he confirmed a 200x character later this year with an awesome sheild....he was trademarked aswell along with his title

Isn't King Re-yskull supposed to be out this year?
Could it be him?

In the beginning, Eamon created this shelf to hold his figures and he saw the shelf and it was good! :)

Collection-15410.jpg

Nice display!!
:rock!

Thank you guys! I am very proud of my display.
Probably even more so than my Hot Toys display!

MOTUC is so bold and colourful. Livins up any room methinks. :chew

Isn't King Re-yskull supposed to be out this year?
Could it be him?

Nice display!!
:rock!

king greyskull will be a quarter bonus figure due out this year so it wouldnt be him....carnivus was recently trademarked both name and his title,Pretty sure its him

Just posted this on the .org - I really hope they see that what I wrote is almost verbatim the truth:
Honestly - I think, as others have said, Scott interacts here far too often. I agree with most of what Ryan has just said. Maybe if this site were more open, despite the problems with the scammers and the like, it would be a different story. The reality is many outsiders see this site as an exclusive clique with so many rules to join it's not worth the hassle. I, myself, have to use an email address I have no intent of checking ever again after this summer because I can't use a web based service without paying. Other sites manage to stay afloat without such stringent rules, requirements or payments. It's all just a matter of getting creative. In the end I think it's for the lines best interest that Scott and Mattel slowly distance themselves from the site because, as many have said, YOU kept the brand alive for sooo long it comes across as though you feel entitled to this. It's time to accept that Mattel is likely to be re-launching the brand hardcore soon and, for better or worse, it always will be their baby. I admire what this site is and what it has done but I think it's time to accept that you ARE just a fan site and in no way officially linked to the company.

Really?

I posted this, I guess it's just a matter of time before it gets deleted too...

I guess people don't seem to understand that Mattel is a huge Corporation, always will be... and they have this 'Corporate" set of rules that no amount of fandom will change...
This is a private company, what they decide to share or not is up to them... not us...

They've been fairly open with the fans, even if they screw up a lot, specially with orders...
but the constant whining and self-entitlement that is seen here, is simply off-putting... even to fans.

This isn't a fan-friendly company like Sideshow Toys for example... besides, they are always in the "Damned if they do, Damned if they don't" position, so... I see no issue here...
actually I see this kind of knee-jerk comments here, hurting the relationship more than helping it.

Back