Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man. I'm getting this giant for my MOTU collection for sure. Now if he had six fingers and six toes like they have in Mythology and the Bible it would have been really interesting.

ya know, that would of been really interesting if Tytus did (six fingers,six toes)...I guess when he arrives, take a look :)

MOTU itself is not related to the Bible...but there is similiar relations/mythology of the ideas for Tytus and other Giants.Same as/similiar to Greek mythology...but the Bible is pretty clear (Read Genesis 6) that Giants once roamed the earth. Tytus is pre-eternia (a time of Giants apparently in MOTU story line) so in a sense, they are similiar stories/ideas (originally from the book of Genesis)

Tytus would be an offspring hybrid,Nephilim (in hebrew means "fallen ones") another meaning is Gigantes (Giants). Tytus would be a prodigy of a demi-god (coming from a fallen angel and a woman)...same goes for Hercules and Atlas etc....when you study into this..you'll find that not all ideas are just created out of thin air and they have an origin.

Sounds cool. I didnt know that.

Has there been any news/confirmation on the other SDCC exclusives yet?

I find it so hard to keep up to date with this line... :(

Has there been any news/confirmation on the other SDCC exclusives yet?

I find it so hard to keep up to date with this line... :(

G4, Attack of the Show - April 12 and 15th will be the reveals. Or just wait until about 5 minutes after the show ends to find out online here or on the .org (which today look even more butthurt over the line than ever before).

you're thinking of butthead:

FigButtheadLoose1a.jpg

soon to be a member of the classics line. probably waaay before Man-e-faces and ram-man.

the next NA character will be Slushhead and I predict we'll see him at the SDCC...(name was recently trademarked)

I predict
SDCC- Prince Adam/Orko
Sub- Demo-man or Barbarian He-Man
Sept-Roboto
Oct-Clawful
Nov-Fisto
Dec-Man E faces
Jan-Catra- POP
Feb-Buzz-off
Mar-Slushhead-N/A
Apr-Bow- POP
May-Faceless One-200x

Bonus-King Greyskull
Bonus- BA Skeletor
Beasts-Megator (Giant)
Beasts-Panthor

Picked up the Skeletor VS Lex Luthor 2 pack at Toys R Us today! Finally, all caught up with the MOTUC collection. Suck it, eBay!

I originally got He-Man VS Superman at that same store and it was the only pack left. Looks like they're sending out restocks! I do love only paying retail or less.

So uhh.. anyone here feel like grabbing me an extra weapons pack on the 19th? Will pay for all costs and a little extra. I just have a feeling it won't last until I'm home at 3 PM.

i didn't know they were currently making any G1 related TFs. everytime i stop in the TF thread they are showing off the 100th movie Prime or the 98th movie Starscream.

I'm glad that someone made the G1 only thread but you still have those custom UK ppl coming in and talking about all that Bay crap.

Hmm where's that scalper, hoarder and flipper Ski at? Hmm?

I was gonna help you until this post :rotfl

:peace

Back