Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the Matty forums:

Originally posted by Toyguru:
Hey gang,

I know TV Guide reported that the Mattel SDCC exclusives would be revealed on Attack of the Show this week, but we just taped the bit yesterday so it is not set to air until a week so.

Rest assured we will make sure to announce very big once we confirm the air date. It looks like with so many exclusives to announce they are going to split the bit into two segments over two nights, so we will fill you in on all the info once it is passed out way.

We're sorry to hear TV Guide mislead a few fans, but you can imagine this is something we have zero control over. This is a big announcement, so you can bet we will have all the details of the true air date as soon as we can!

Scott

Optikk-Ad.jpg

This figure is growing on me.

Yeah, I like it too. It seems like it will fit in nicely with Skeletor's minions.

I don't really want a New Adventures line, but a few offerings here and there don't bother me at all. I would also like to see the movie villains make an appearance (though they were technically also vintage figures so I imagine that will happen eventually).

Pffft....Mo-Larr will be a fun figure to have. That's the nice thing about this exclusive. If you can't make it to SDCC then no big deal. You're not missing out on a true MOTU classic. Now, if they announce Adam or Orko for the other exclusive that will suck. And, since they mentioned that the SDCC and Matty version will be radically different I wonder if that means teenage Adam for SDCC and repaint He-Man Adam for Matty?

They don't hire the brightest people to operate their booths. When people were able to purchase stacks of the MOTU artbook and multiple Gleeks there should have been some red flags raised.

Back