Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Optikk-Ad.jpg

This figure is growing on me.

Anyone think the "vintage head" seems smaller and lower in the socket? I like that look better.

Also, what is a "cross sell"?

Meh, he's an easy pass for me. I have no idea who Optik is so I'll happily pass on the guy.

I think he looks pretty cool, actually. I'm probably not going to try and buy 2 to display him with both head options like I've done with the other switch head ones, but I think he'll fit in nicely with the other minions of Skeletor.

Ugh so last night I was awakened to a MOTU avalanche. Half the crew ended up falling from a high shelf due.. to I suspect, He-Man. He was the only one in the middle that could have taken out Teela, Adora, MAA, Mer Man and others. Needless to say though, everyone came out without any damage. THAT my friends is quality. THAT is why I love this line.

Ugh so last night I was awakened to a MOTU avalanche. Half the crew ended up falling from a high shelf due.. to I suspect, He-Man. He was the only one in the middle that could have taken out Teela, Adora, MAA, Mer Man and others. Needless to say though, everyone came out without any damage. THAT my friends is quality. THAT is why I love this line.

:banghead:banghead:banghead I wanted a :horror story :lol

On may 17th, his name is TYTUS- Heroic Giant

Thanks man. I'm getting this giant for my MOTU collection for sure. Now if he had six fingers and six toes like they have in Mythology and the Bible it would have been really interesting.

Back