Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so since we have a tytus on the way....that means Mattel has a larger body mold now......can a 1/6 he-man be on the way?

Cool. I'll let you know when I get them. Thanks!

Awesome!!! Thanks! :rock!

so since we have a tytus on the way....that means Mattel has a larger body mold now......can a 1/6 he-man be on the way?

They mentioned it's a possibility, but nothing set in stone yet...
I'd love to get one and transplant it to an HT Dutch body...

:duh:duh:duh

You're right... I guess I'm too excited about not having to deal with MattyCollector.com this month that I forgot...
:rotfl

Yeah, I like being able to take this month off. Not that I've really had any issues yet with MC but not having to worry about it is nice.

Yeah, I like being able to take this month off. Not that I've really had any issues yet with MC but not having to worry about it is nice.

I used to feel that way, but after having my subscriptions canceled for no reason and finally getting them reinstated, I still have to worry each month.

I never have to worry, I have to worry about only one man, that is SKIMAN!!!!!

Don't forget every 15th of the month, what time do they go up, does that go up on President's day, should I take off in order to secure a Battle Cat. Second run for Skeletor's gotta hurry.

Oh nooooooes multiple charge on my account because of stupid webpage error on Matty.

Twin pack in TRU WTF :horror :horror :horror

Stands are worthless, pegs suck :banghead

Shoulders are reversed OH NOES, gotta get the revised version...

FLOCKED OR NOT TO FLOCK THAT IS THE QUESTION?!?!?!?! ZOMG!!!!

I used to feel that way, but after having my subscriptions canceled for no reason and finally getting them reinstated, I still have to worry each month.

I understand that. I know I'd feel that way if I was having some of the same issues that you've had but for now not having had those I'll relax just a bit.

Back