Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed Moss Man with flocked ears still has the quantity of 10 limit. If it truly is limited, they should drop that to 5 (or even 1). :rolleyes:

I noticed Moss Man with flocked ears still has the quantity of 10 limit. If it truly is limited, they should drop that to 5 (or even 1). :rolleyes:

You're right. Flocked ears should definitely be reduced. However, Mattel doesn't care as long as they all sell so they they're not going to bother with changing the limit.

What is the best way to order them off the matty page? Meaning... I always just go here:

https://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplaySubCategoryProductListPage/categoryID.12422000

But didn't someone mention some sort of backdoor method of ordering where you are less likely to get the red screen of death? Also, isn't there a page where you can order multiple different items all from the same page?

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Here's the page where you can order multiple items at once. I don't know about a back door method, though.

https://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/DisplayShopperDefinedBundlePage/OfferID.3919381409

Yes, that's one, thanks. How did you get to that from the home page?

By back door, I mean I thought I remember Ski or someone saying to press "back" and then a white button or something like that and you're less likely to get RSOD.

Click on the banner on the top of the homepage that says "On Sale March 15th". That brings you to the page.

Yes, that's one, thanks. How did you get to that from the home page?

By back door, I mean I thought I remember Ski or someone saying to press "back" and then a white button or something like that and you're less likely to get RSOD.

I believe if you click on that "On Sale Monday, March 15th" banner, it will take you to that page.

If I remember correctly, Ski said something about clicking the Checkout Now button in the top right of the page instead of using the Continue button on the order page after adding something to the cart. I may be wrong, but he'll probably be along shortly. :D

I'm hard pressed as to what display I love most. This or my Hot Toys display!
:lol

Collection-310.jpg

No idea where Battle Cat will go yet! Tis a serious issue!

Collection-full-310.jpg

Eamon that display looks awesome :D !! and on a side note who is ready for MONDAY!! oh..and hello everyone :p

Back