Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, the back of that thing looks a little cheap with just that small square printed.

Um, the point of printing it like that is to save money. Plus, the bio is in that small portion to display when folded up. People are so nitpicky about this line. Don't need a full double sided map. The map of Eternia looks just fine. Can't wait to get mine this week!

Um, the point of printing it like that is to save money. Plus, the bio is in that small portion to display when folded up. People are so nitpicky about this line. Don't need a full double sided map. The map of Eternia looks just fine. Can't wait to get mine this week!

I do not think it is nit picky to expect more then a cheap white backside on a map. Matty stated that there would be "secrets" revealed. Add to that the cost of extra shipping costs that I have endured for my bonus figures because those clowns at DR cannot combine shipping costs. I doubt they would have lost any money adding something to the back. With all the awesome art that Motu had in the 80's, It is kind of a bummer for this missed opportunity. It just looks cheaply done to me. It is not a big deal though, and I am happy for the map as it is. But to call someone nit picky for sharing their thoughts on a lacking attempt for a sub incentive is well......Nit-Picky. :rolleyes:

I do not think it is nit picky to expect more then a cheap white backside on a map. Matty stated that there would be "secrets" revealed. Add to that the cost of extra shipping costs that I have endured for my bonus figures because those clowns at DR cannot combine shipping costs. I doubt they would have lost any money adding something to the back. With all the awesome art that Motu had in the 80's, It is kind of a bummer for this missed opportunity. It just looks cheaply done to me. It is not a big deal though, and I am happy for the map as it is. But to call someone nit picky for sharing their thoughts on a lacking attempt for a sub incentive is well......Nit-Picky. :rolleyes:

Depending on the order size and the "break" in costs given they may not have "lost" money but it would have cost them more to print extra on the back and even in color.

Also, people are getting nit-picky. The sub incentive also included Wun-Dar. Whether you believe that the 20 bucks went towards the figure or the figure and map combined they are still both incentives that only the subscribers are getting. It's just starting to sound like the org around here. Anytime something new comes out or is announced people are never satisfied. Many wanted to get MOTU back and now that it is no one is happy. I like the map and every figure that has come out or been shown (yes, even Optikk, even though I hate the NA concept). Plus, I didn't direct the nit picky comment directly at you but rather to everyone that is finding anything to complain about the line.

Ok, since the Motu thread has had a rough day, I bring to you the PZ Motu thread giveaway.

This is what you will get if you win:

1. Weapons pack mint in shipper
R5959_fullsizeimage.jpg

2. Vintage motu from my childhood toy box, loose, no weapons, my choice of figure
4025611977_7ae3d2fbd9_o.jpg

3. Tim doyle , bound before the... Print, mint in tube!
greyskull-reg.jpg

4. four random mini comics from the 80's!
comics1.jpg

Rules: anyone is eligible, you simply have to reply in this thread
"Castle Grayskull is the greatest playset ever made"
psstt..really USS Flagg. but for this thread, type what is in quotes.

I read all replies here, so no worries, if you type this in your post, you WILL be entered.

Winner will have to pay 8.00 for shipping. Internationals are welcome, but will have to pay actual shipping costs. Poster tube plus box.

contest is open for 48 hours, I will repost this post in 24. Goodluck sirs! Btw the Tim Doyle print is sweet, but I upgraded to the GID version. :banana

Edit: one winner will receive all the prizes

Last edited:
Depending on the order size and the "break" in costs given they may not have "lost" money but it would have cost them more to print extra on the back and even in color.

Also, people are getting nit-picky. The sub incentive also included Wun-Dar. Whether you believe that the 20 bucks went towards the figure or the figure and map combined they are still both incentives that only the subscribers are getting. It's just starting to sound like the org around here. Anytime something new comes out or is announced people are never satisfied. Many wanted to get MOTU back and now that it is no one is happy. I like the map and every figure that has come out or been shown (yes, even Optikk, even though I hate the NA concept). Plus, I didn't direct the nit picky comment directly at you but rather to everyone that is finding anything to complain about the line.

No worries, I do get that feeling of complaining sometimes. I just am a huge fan and am let down by some of Mattys decisions. :duff

No worries, I do get that feeling of complaining sometimes. I just am a huge fan and am let down by some of Mattys decisions. :duff

Cool beans...and understandable.

I won't do the contest thingy as I hope someone that wants the weapons pak and original funnies gets them. I've got the weapons pak coming and still have all the original mini comics from my original figures (yes, I was a pack rat whore as a child). Best of luck to all that enter. That print is sweet!

Mighty Max was basically Polly Pocket for boys but I still loved them when I was a kid. The cartoon was pretty entertaining as well.

Castle Greyskull is the greatest playset ever made!

though when the Classics one comes out,that playset will be the greatest playset ever made

"Castle Greyskull is the greatest playset ever made"
psstt..really USS Flagg.
Also throw the weapons pack in a small Priority Mail shipper please. $5 should do me good.

Back