Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Webstor
One of the last remaining members of an ancient Eternian race of Spider Warriors called the Arachna, Webstor™ was awoken from hibernation beneath Snake Mountain and occasionally allies himself with Skeletor®. In ancient times, the Arachna were an advanced dominant race until driven underground by the Snake Men™. Araneus retains much of the knowledge of his people and while seemingly savage, is an expert mathematician and strategist, as well as an accomplished escape artist. He often arms himself with a grappling hook Fast Pack and uses his climbing power to escape capture!

You must be 18 or older to purchase this product.

P4024_fullsizeimage01.jpg

P4024_fullsizeimage02.jpg

from an org'er

"I just finished talking to Matty Customer service and the lady told me that everything is good, apparently the sub orders take precidence and are shipped first and we will recieve the shipping confirmation when they have shipped. I called because my card hasn`t been charged or anything but she assured me everything is A OK!"

Subs orders shipped FIRST!

Both Customer Service Reps I spoke with today were very helpful and quite friendly. They must get them from the same pool SSC gets there's from. :D

Anybody know if Matty is going to stick to the shipping the current subscription figures together at the end of the year or not?

i would assume they would if that's the option you chose

I need a real answer, since I'm considering buying more Webstors. Matty had mentioned they probably would not do the hold figures until the end of the year option, so I need to know for sure.

Back