Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish this company was a little easier to trust when it came to stuff like this. :dunno I can only imagine the backlash if they botch up the first suibscription figure.

I just have this strange feeling,I think I'd be better off just ordering it myself on the day of ordering....I think I may pass on the 2011 sub, unless Blackstar is the sub bonus

Got two ordered, I hope they fix the open hand thing since they're using the Skeletor hands/body.

Now I've got two Tri-clops and Webstors, if they go ahead and release the first 11, I should be able to get two sets (was finally able to caught up). One to open, one un-opened for display; or worst case scenario.

Can I ask where you read this? Anyway, I got my two Webstors! :chew

I didnt read it anywhere, I said it out of frustration of and Matty's horrible communication...I could of easily ordered this figure myself..we all sit here and wonder if we are truely locked in

P4024_fullsizeimage03.jpg

:drool :drool :drool

I didnt read it anywhere, I said it out of frustration of and Matty's horrible communication...I could of easily ordered this figure myself..we all sit here and wonder if we are truely locked in

Oh ok, I hear ya'. That does suck Teemu. :monkey2

Back