Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what all the hate is about, to me he looks great. Pretty much exactly what I wanted. The new ankles are apparently redesigned to be like the old Teela ankles so he'll actually have some legit side to side movement now. Thats a pretty big improvement to me.

I am happy wit the face and the new wrists but this is over all disappointing. The shiney skin and over all lack of paint apps (on skin) makes it all feel a little cheap The ankles are really ugly too and we have seem this same method without so many gaps.

The art bothers me too. That is very bad vectorised version of the BCI DVD art and what the hell is with that horrible rendition of the logo.

What do you guys want for $20-25 plus shipping/tax :lol

Perhaps the same quality that we got the line first started? Ya know, just like the He-Man or the Skeletor or the MAA or any of the first wave of figures where we had paint apps all over skin, clothes and weapons.

Nice artwork, Eamon; the packaging looks great. I guess it was a design choice but the smoother less detailed skin makes the figure look cheap. Almost like Mattel is using poor quality plastic. Oh well, stuff like this surely won't carryover to Thundercats, right?

The Filmation line was an easy pass for me when it was announced. I am glad i stuck to that and didn't go in on the sub.

I honestly can't wait to see the Filmation line expand....I want cartoon Tri-klops,Fisto,Man E Faces,Ram Man,Jitsu,Mer-Man,Teela,Spikor,Two-bad,Buzz-off

The new He-Man and the Masters of the Universe line is off to a crappy start with the ugly ankle rockers on He-Man's boots and derpy eye syndrome. I see they are using the same FAILmation power sword sculpt that received many complaints of it being inaccurate. The package design is utter garbage too with the amateur art work on the back. Whoever is running the line now has absolutely no clue what they are doing. The Thundercats line will no doubt suffer from the same old problems as well.

I now regret subbing after seeing that Filmation He-Man. The ankle joints are the worst. Like they took 2 steps backward. :(

Keeping my fingers crossed for Thundercats.

Last edited:
Filmation He-Man put his cloths on wet and they shrank three sizes too small. None of the clothing follows the curves of his musculature. His waist and ankles have been crushed due to the belt and boots being smaller than his body.

I missed out on the Filmation sub window and will have to order the He-Man figure when it becomes available to the general public on Mattycollector. My question is, do you thinks there will still be some quantities left after the early access window? I'm just looking to get one and don't want to pay outrageous Ebay prices. I've never ordered before and would like to know if it gets crazy in regards to actually placing an order. Thanks for any help.

attachment.php

He-Joints, Master of the Jointiverse.

Cool beans Eamon!...
Just with it was a better director... :p

So, I totally forgot to sub for the 2.0 (Grayskull) sub last year...
Might try to get at least He-Man and Skelly...

Thanks man. I remain positive. The story is what will matter the most as all things considered McG is at least good with action movies.

I reckon you will be ok getting the figures you want.
I'd offer to get them on my Early access for you but I am in the UK.

Just because of TGs recent (dumb) post, I thought it might be worthy to discuss an eventual NAsub again... Heres an overview I did a while back:

Just did a quick overview and realized that there is not very much NA missing anymore:

Explenation: (V) announced/released | (X) variant |( ) still missing

Wave 1

(V) Flipshot
(V) Flogg
(V) He-Man
(V) Hydron
(V) Skeletor
(V) Slush Head

Wave 2

(X) Battle Punch He-Man
(X) Disks of Doom Skeletor
( ) Hoove