Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess some people just don't have as sharp of an eye/aren't bothered by imperfections. I don't actually own the figure, but from what I hear, it looks better in hand than it does in ultra close up shots online. I don't think that if you just had her sitting on your shelf 10 feet away that the flaws would really matter.

Or maybe it's a matter of relativity. If you compare here to some of the other MOTUC female figures, there's no way you can say she's at that level. But on her own, or maybe compared to the Toy Biz Marvel Legends female figures, she's perfectly passable.

That makes total sense. I just find it hard to swallow that in 2016 we have people doing reviews on Youtube, more accurately overviews because they do not give honest opinions, that do not let you know when a bad figure is a bad figure. You can only put so much lipstick on a pig.

What on earth could you have to say about this little event in Canada that would offend? I am actually at a loss here. Please enlighten us.

If you take a look at post#42374, you will see that there is a section of your quoted post in bold text. That is what I am biting my tongue about. It would be off topic and probably not a good idea to start talking politics on a toy forum, especially about that issue.

You should probably just relax and refrain from the name calling.

Posting pointless provocative comments is stupid. The fact that you highlight the word "stupid" in my quote doesnt change it. You should better make a break here and ask you Mom what you just did there. Maybe she is able to explain you a little better. I dont have any interest in educating weird behavibg kids on the internet. :wave

Posting pointless provocative comments is stupid. The fact that you highlight the word "stupid" in my quote doesnt change it. You should better make a break here and ask you Mom what you just did there. Maybe she is able to explain you a little better. I dont have any interest in educating weird behavibg kids on the internet. :wave

Maybe you should take your own advise and continue talking about toys instead of escalating this further.

Why that clown is still around boggles the mind... *sigh*...

Why people like you are allowed to continue calling other members names boggles my mind. You guys must have some kind of Sideshowfreaks immunity. Reminds me of another forum.

Who's getting Thundercats? I was unsure about subbing it myself but then I saw that it's now a whopping $35 per figure, so cheaper to get the sub. Sale tactic I am sure.
Two less figure than stated previously.

They all seem to be higgledee piggledee over at Matty right now.

The initial price looked like $25 for sub and $30 day of, so this last minute price increase is tough to swallow. The problem is that I have been waiting for classic Thundercats for a long time and Bandai did a terrible job with the license. Mattel has me by the balls here and I'm going to sub with the single shipment option so at least I can save a little bit on the shipping costs.

What I don't understand is how the MOTU prices went down this year ($25 for Collectors Choice and $20 for Classics 2.0 other than Evil Seed) and these are going up from the initial price estimate. I know there is probably a lot of new tooling involved but these better not skip on any accessories or paint apps at $30.

I'm excited at the prospect of TC figures but want to see how much they depend on the standard MOTUC buck before I consider subbing. Anything resembling fat armour on Panthro will make it an instant no! Also because of the price hike it's more or less guaranteed that I'll be paying customs fees as I'm based in the UK. Even with the cheapest shipping option I'll be paying about £38 ($54) per figure so they're going to have to be really impressive reveals to make me sign up, although I really hope they can persuade me :pray:

What I don't understand is how the MOTU prices went down this year ($25 for Collectors Choice and $20 for Classics 2.0 other than Evil Seed) and these are going up from the initial price estimate. I know there is probably a lot of new tooling involved but these better not skip on any accessories or paint apps at $30.

Well Thundercats has a smaller fanbase than MOTU so I am thinking that Mattel may be making these in lesser quantities so they have bumped up the price. They are release two less figures too which does make me wonder if we will see another wave after this.

I'm excited at the prospect of TC figures but want to see how much they depend on the standard MOTUC buck before I consider subbing. Anything resembling fat armour on Panthro will make it an instant no! Also because of the price hike it's more or less guaranteed that I'll be paying customs fees as I'm based in the UK. Even with the cheapest shipping option I'll be paying about £38 ($54) per figure so they're going to have to be really impressive reveals to make me sign up, although I really hope they can persuade me :pray:

Well I for one have not been charged fees for MOTU in ages. How did you get the figure of £38?

Well I for one have not been charged fees for MOTU in ages. How did you get the figure of £38?

Someone posted a screen grab on the org of the cost when they tried to purchase the sub. $150 for the figures, plus an extra $50 in import fees/admin charges, plus $70 for the cheapest shipping method sent all at once. Converted it to pounds and divided by five. The OP was based in Italy so I'm assuming the shipping would be the same. My single MOTUC figures have been getting past Customs for the past year or so but the price increase will probably push the value of these further over the minimum threshold for import duty. But as I stated before if they look good enough I wont let the price stop me.

Dragstor on the move:

24424220065_f50ef16542_b.jpg

24341780761_d7bfc39411_b.jpg

24398062246_7461b5d2d3_b.jpg

Back