Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope! I get em monthly. I assume they messed up. As long as they get here, I don't mind. Not that any of the bowl me over. NA She-Ra could've been sooo much better. :(

I like her, but i'd still love to see what you came up with. i think that RED pants would have been better for her. Not a fan of the helmet either, but overall i like it.

From the info I have heard about the film 2017 seems unlikely. Though possible. I've heard good things about both the script and the plan for production. Casting will be a big factor in this movie. Surprised by how upbeat some of the Sony folks are about this. I've heard that internally they look at the movie like it has the MCU movie potential. But doing it more like DC. With a big team movie to kick it off and then if it does well spin off solo movies and TV shows and new cartoons. It's all speculation at this point obviously. But I've been keeping my ears out about this for sometime. It's a film I really want to work on as well

I was going to ask before but I forgot...you mentioned you wanted to work on the film as well. What area would you be interested in working? Props/wardrobe, sets, promo, storyboards, conceptual, pact effects, visual effects, acting, management, lighting, sound, directing, video/film, editing, cater, ect...lol I know, lots of options. I only ask because since I do work in films maybe I could steer you toward a place/person that might help.

Last edited:
huh.. well this is new. my subscription billing for 2015 did not go through. no suprise, i'm broke right now. but instead of the standard ' we will retry in 4 days" message, it's been canceled, and i've got to reorder it.

strange change in policy, and it worries me.

huh.. well this is new. my subscription billing for 2015 did not go through. no suprise, i'm broke right now. but instead of the standard ' we will retry in 4 days" message, it's been canceled, and i've got to reorder it.

strange change in policy, and it worries me.

ALOT of folks are going through the same thing and getting over-charged too

Hey Teemu, apparently there are some on the org that have been shown some of the reveals for Toyfair. Have you heard anything?

My two subs were cancelled, too, for no apparent reason. Plenty of money. The same card I've used millions of times. Rather than reinstate them, I'm just buying a sub from another collector. That way I don't have to deal with any more of Digital River's idiocy.

My two subs have been canceled also. When I called Customer service they said there was issues with my card, plenty of money there too. However they billed me $8.xx on that same card and shipped the free stackable stands that came with the 2015 order. That makes no sense. They better get that fixed, i want my two subs... :(

I'm weary of Calix even though I have wanted him for awhile. I fear he'll be like Grayskullman with a big rubber sweater and somewhat thematically inappropriate limb re-use (un-textured limbs). He seems like he'll be a figure later in the year though which bodes well as that tends to be when they put out the best stuff… but then again they're not selling subs in 2016 (I think they aren't, right?) so maybe that won't hold true.

I'm weary of Calix even though I have wanted him for awhile. I fear he'll be like Grayskullman with a big rubber sweater and somewhat thematically inappropriate limb re-use (un-textured limbs). He seems like he'll be a figure later in the year though which bodes well as that tends to be when they put out the best stuff… but then again they're not selling subs in 2016 (I think they aren't, right?) so maybe that won't hold true.

they are selling a 2016 Sub and I highly doubt it goes through.I know i'll be an official cherry picker next year.I NO have interest in Neitlich of the Universe Son of He-Man characters

Anybody seen the new PCS teaser dio? I think it looks pretty good. I hate sculpting hair so doing a battle cat probably isn't something I'd do so I'm glad to see one being done. I think I might pick this one up.

I haven't bought a sub in a couple years, but did this time because the line was in danger and figured I could easily just sell the ones I get every month. I just got my Lizard Man and it also appears Mattycollector isn't even out of them yet. I'm gonna be stuck with the first sub year no one can unload due to lack of public interest!

I haven't bought a sub in a couple years, but did this time because the line was in danger and figured I could easily just sell the ones I get every month. I just got my Lizard Man and it also appears Mattycollector isn't even out of them yet. I'm gonna be stuck with the first sub year no one can unload due to lack of public interest!

Yep. I still got a ton of unwanted figures from 2014 that I can't even break even on. I expect 2015 to me more of the same. If I wasn't so OCD about finishing off my vintage collection I would have dropped this line after 2013.

the line's demise starts this year...after 15,I don't see a full 2016 line other than what is revealed at SDCC....2015 barely made it,there is no way 2016 will go through with Neitlich's son of he-man lineup,New adventures and starburst She-ra as variants

There are more figures worth getting like Lodar,Masque (which we'll probably see in '16),but not enough to carry a full subscription purchase

I have some issues with Matty/DR. Apparently some of my orders didnt come through. Reason is simple: my CC expired in Oct 14 and insted of saving the new card to my account, they expected me to call them every month to reorder. Stupid DR!

Looks like I have missed some stuff in Nov/Dec... Can you guys help me what you were getting? I have a motu and a pop sub. Thanks for any help! Its a terrible mess with DR. I really dont get why they still work with these guys... :gah:

Back