Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got screwed on ebay trying to get the SDCC Hordak with the treasure chest. Got the figure, no chest. Time to get a refund and try again :gah:

… and if teemu is simply repeating what is said on He-Man.org that in and of itself is a massive service to all. That place is a cesspool. Sorry to anyone that goes there but I avoid it at all costs.

I think you'll only bother Jon Wes as he is one of the main moderators over there. I could add so much more to that but ya know, need to be professional an all that!

I did!! Sorry if I haven't posted pics, a friend of mine took a few of us with it, but I haven't gotten them from him...

Oh sweet, cool! Looking forward to seeing them. I gotta folder on facebook where I fill it with people stood along side it. Only One celebrity so far only.:)

It seems a lot of the people that frequent this thread for better or worse are rejects from he-man.org so I figured I was in fairly safe company for such comments :)

It seems a lot of the people that frequent this thread for better or worse are rejects from he-man.org so I figured I was in fairly safe company for such comments :)

I wouldn't neccessarly use the word 'reject' as that suggests we were booted from something unwillingly. Some of us just have standards and don't dance to another's beat. ;)

True, I had the same thought but it's early for me and brain couldn't come up with a better word.

I was hardcore over there for a while but found it wasn't exactly the best place for healthy debates. Once Emiliano was, for lack of a better word, banished, I decided it wasn't the best place for me.

Got two Cyborgs and the MH set for someone else. Pretty easy, really. No Hordak for me. I should have one coming with the Imp chest.

I never really thought too much about it but in talking to my friend, who knows about ecommerce (he works as a programmer for a fairly large webstore). I mentioned the crazy hidden costs in shipping and how I just realized that the shipping is included in the taxable total. So not only do you pay $8-12 in shipping for one figure but you're also paying another $.56-$.84 in taxes on that shipping.

He asked if they have a brick and mortar store in FL since that's the only reason they'd have been charging me tax all these years. As far as I know they don't have any brick and mortar stores… which means they shouldn't be charging anyone any tax. I think they even charge Canadians sales tax (not sure about that though).

It's entirely possible, and I wouldn't put it past them, that they're just pocketing that sales tax they're charging us since they have no obligation to give any of it to the government.

This is all just conjecture though. Maybe since they sell products in physical stores through another party (walmart/target/tru/etc) that constitutes the same thing as having their own store. I am by no means an expert on tax law. I just have never heard anyone even bring this up.

rumor is we might see imp chests with the ones from the site. gota wait and see.

I'm not sure where that is coming from but it's probably just a rumor. Mattel was taking names and addresses at SDCC for all the people they are supposed to be mailing the Imp chests to. I can't imagine they are going to start throwing them in with online orders unless they somehow uncovered loads of extras they don't know what to do with. Not to mention people who had vouchers for SDCC and didn't get them yet would be very angry.

I'm not sure where that is coming from but it's probably just a rumor. Mattel was taking names and addresses at SDCC for all the people they are supposed to be mailing the Imp chests to. I can't imagine they are going to start throwing them in with online orders unless they somehow uncovered loads of extras they don't know what to do with. Not to mention people who had vouchers for SDCC and didn't get them yet would be very angry.

Digital River, and Fisto.

All it takes is digital river packing them in the wrong boxes.

Back