Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey teemu, I think there's really no particular order for shipments… I ordered mine the first day it was available and it has shipped, I order a second castle in February and no news on that one.

But, during the pre-authorization period, the new order was processed before the old one…

Go figure… :dunno

I asked TG on the Matty forums and despite saying it was "first come first served" originally, he changed his tune, saying they cannot guarantee orders being shipped by the date they were placed. :slap:

I asked TG on the Matty forums and despite saying it was "first come first served" originally, he changed his tune, saying they cannot guarantee orders being shipped by the date they were placed. :slap:

then he needs to stop making promises and then saying one thing and then changing his tune on another.How many times did he say in pixel dan's video's that first buyer's get theirs first? like 2-3 times

That is what ticks me off the most,Not the figures themselves,but the terrible communication and double speak..

Can't wait to cherry pick in 2015 :lol

then he needs to stop making promises and then saying one thing and then changing his tune on another.How many times did he say in pixel dan's video's that first buyer's get theirs first? like 2-3 times

That is what ticks me off the most,Not the figures themselves,but the terrible communication and double speak..

Can't wait to cherry pick in 2015 :lol

even if 2015 goes through, but there is NO day of sale on any figures?

even if 2015 goes through, but there is NO day of sale on any figures?

Yep! I'll be shopping elsewhere.There really isn't enough characters for me to justify buying a whole subscription anymore and with 2015 getting a price increase,I have to cherry pick now.

Besides,putting Mara in the 2015 lineup certainly doesn't help (A-list lineup my a$$)...we know we're getting Blast-attak,Saurod,Multi-bot in '15 and more POP,I sure as heck do not want that dykey Huntara on my shelf (all characters I could care less about)

My final must haves are Tung Lashor,Rio-Blast,Ninjor,Dragstor,Lizard man and Lastly Prahvus (which some may show up in '14)

That will hurt Matty more than cherry-pickers. They'll simply drop the line!

Yeah,with the remaining choice characters left,day of sale would kill the line quickly...honestly,I really don't see a full 2015 lineup

I think the Sub will not make it and they will finish the figures shown at SDCC

I got my shipping notice for greyskull! I ordered on the last day of the original pre-order, and had to go through the cancel and reinstatement of my order to update my shipping address, so looks like I didn't go to the back of any line, if there is one.

Looks like a lot of people got their shipping notice for grayskull last night. Mine will be here Wednesday!

Grayskull is here!!!
:panic:

1488128_10202301202228452_353852725_n.jpg

1468542_10202301197748340_1078837870_n.jpg

Back