Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tq195.jpg

filmation teela is hot.

:goodpost::exactly:
So true. :lecture:lecture:lecture

HELP ME!!!

Hey Freaks!

I'm usually pretty decent and repairing or correcting my own figures, but I thought I'd get some advice this time!... So I have received a "MINT" condition King Grayskull, that ended up having a busted left hip joint! Oh the shame of it! Either way it's un-repairable with glue... And I think surgery will be required. :medic

Anyway, I'm planning on using the lower body of a DC 2-pack He-man to replace both the legs & T- crotch area and simply place the Grayskull loincloth over it the new legs and T joint. As well as swapping out the boots on the legs...

My question is; is there a photographic breakdown anywhere online, showing how to disconnect the MOTUC buck safely? Or do I have to cut open the T crotch areas on both figures? :google

HELP ME!!!

Hey Freaks!

I'm usually pretty decent and repairing or correcting my own figures, but I thought I'd get some advice this time!... So I have received a "MINT" condition King Grayskull, that ended up having a busted left hip joint! Oh the shame of it! Either way it's un-repairable with glue... And I think surgery will be required. :medic

Anyway, I'm planning on using the lower body of a DC 2-pack He-man to replace both the legs & T- crotch area and simply place the Grayskull loincloth over it the new legs and T joint. As well as swapping out the boots on the legs...

My question is; is there a photographic breakdown anywhere online, showing how to disconnect the MOTUC buck safely? Or do I have to cut open the T crotch areas on both figures? :google
check out post #8744 in this thread and the few posts after it.

I finally got around to testing some customizing on the MOTUC figures. I opened the extra Hordak I've had sitting around and was surprised at how modular these figures are. You can easily swap parts around. BTW, whomever told me that Hordak's gloves were a complete piece and not just hands like most of the other characters was completely wrong. Here's a pic of Hordak disassembled:

HordakPieces.jpg

I have plans for a couple of figures in the near future and will add something extra to Battle Armor He-man me-thinks too.

Awesome... I knew I saw it here... Couldn't find it!

HELP ME!!!

Hey Freaks!

Woah, nearly had a heart attack. I thought you might have been talking about the fig I just gave you.

Looks cool, not sure which head I will display. Probably the human heads since that's what I remember from the show. Is one head a cat man? Too furry for my tastes.

Back