Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to put Han Solo in the freezer for "teeglo carbonite" action. Also I put a DCD Flash in there too. I was unemplyed at the time and bored. But Roboto is cool, and I LOLed in RL (at work) to the Gizmoduck reference. 2011 looks like a solid year for the subs, and I agree MANDO Bow's head looks tiny on the 'buck. And for the record a NA Skeletor could be cool. That is all...

Got Roboto today and I have nothing to complain about...the shoulders are very unnoticable..and while they are backwards,its being blown out of proportion of how it looks....I think my complaints about the Org are quite Valid! While I was never a big fan of Roboto,I welcome another VINTAGE character into my collection

I get my Masters fix right here and that's good enough for me. Will be nice to end the year with a couple more vintage releases especialy heroic warriors!

Got Roboto today and I have nothing to complain about...the shoulders are very unnoticable..and while they are backwards,its being blown out of proportion of how it looks....I think my complaints about the Org are quite Valid! While I was never a big fan of Roboto,I welcome another VINTAGE character into my collection

It reminds me of the first He-Man release. I didn't even notice until it was brought up.

I get my Masters fix right here and that's good enough for me. Will be nice to end the year with a couple more vintage releases especialy heroic warriors!

Grizzlor and Buzzoff are next! 2 on my favorites list

then we studder step to King Hiss and another unannounced Heroic Vintage Master in April

I think the issue with bow in the add is just bad photography. his chest is the same chest we've gotten with ever previous figure, yet it looks 4 times as big.
Lens distortion much?

i'm thinking about taking the entire month off to celebrate Buzz-off. do you guys think that is overkill?
Sure, why not!
:lol

Im thinking about taking a month off to celebrate Grizzlor myself... he was one of my favorites as a kid. It will be GREAT getting a much needed update with additional blades next month

Welcome paisano!
Love your Avatar! :rock!
Can't wait for Grizzlor myself, though I might do a couple of improvements on it!

good news regarding January sale on facebook:

Shadow Beast is coming in February 2011
by Mattycollector.com on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 at 7:10pm

Just got in package samples of Shadow Beast so here are pics for you to check out!

Also, we've heard all the feedback from fans that the Jan. 2011 sale is looking a little heavy now that the Palace Guards were pushed off a bit. So we're going to move the Shadow Beast to Feb. 2011 instead. Remember, the Guards are actually a 2010 product (even though released in Jan. 2011) so they are not part of the 2011 subscription the way Shadow Beast is!

Enjoy!

Matty

67591_453228124843_57309659843_5229392_7605031_n.jpg

Back