Masterpiece Grimlock for pre-order at bbts-rumored Devastator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can, and yes it does say that, although they don't seem to be 100% sure about all of the details. They only mention the height in robot mode, although I wouldn't think it would get bigger in dinosaur mode -- probably the opposite.

Yeah, if he follows a similar transformation he probably will be about the same height overall. That is a big let-down... although kind of makes sense that they wouldn't release a 16" tall figure, but still; "Me want giant Grimlock!!!"

Given the current global economic situation I expect Takara want to try and keep their production costs down so if Grimlock isn't as big as we all hoped I expect that to be the reason as molds for MP sized figures won't be the cheapest to produce.
At any rate a slightly too small MP Grimlock is better than none at all especially as a G1 reissue isn't likely to happen and I'm considering ordering a second one so I can display both modes simultaneously.

Given the current global economic situation I expect Takara want to try and keep their production costs down so if Grimlock isn't as big as we all hoped I expect that to be the reason as molds for MP sized figures won't be the cheapest to produce.
At any rate a slightly too small MP Grimlock is better than none at all especially as a G1 reissue isn't likely to happen and I'm considering ordering a second one so I can display both modes simultaneously.

If you want a G1 reissue Grimlock just buy the KO version. It is exactly the same as the original.

It's a bit of a letdown that Grimlock is only gonna be the same size as the Masterpiece Seekers but it's not going to cause me to cancel my pre-order as I'll display it with my Classics/Universe toys instead of getting that godawful Deluxe version.

That's my idea as well.

He should be about G1 cartoon scale at that size.

Hey Bonehead - isn't it harder now to get the G1 knock offs? And is it really exactly the same - I thought there was some differences???

Are the KO Dinobots made of decent quality materials as I've read that some of the G1 KO's are made of much crappier plastics?
And seeing as how they aren't available on ebay any more where would I get them?

Has anyone seen this yet? Sorry if it was posted before. too lazy to go back and read the whole thread.

_W_resize.aspx

He comes with a crown!! "Me Grimlock no Bozo, Me Grimlock King!!"

Very G1-nish. I like. Me get!!

Back