Masterpiece Grimlock for pre-order at bbts-rumored Devastator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was posted in the TF thread, but also very deserving of it's own thread. If that Devastator rumor is true, I will cream my panties. :lol

Grimlock is definitely pre-ordered. I'd wait to hear a confirmation on Soundwave and Devastator. Soundwave always seems to be rumored the next Masterpiece. Any as far as Devastator, some things just seem too good to be true. here's hoping though:duff

Wow, Devestator would be the shat! Can't wait to see images of Grimlock... almost for sure a purchase, but still need to see him before I commit the cash. Also, he may get a US release which could save $$$.

Devastator and Soundwave! Oh Joy! Please Takara make Ironhide and Shockwave too...Pleeeeeeeze! Oh and Wheeljack. Just make all the G1 characters in MP.

:rock :rock :rock

Grimlock_1024x768.jpg

TFCON_1024.jpg

Grimlock1024.jpg

A MP Devastator may rank as the THE GREATEST collectible ever if this is true...How big do you think he would be?

First I hear about MP Grimlock and now Devastator. :banana That is so awesome!!! Why not the Dinobot line while Takara is on a roll?

Back