Master replicas mini lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Sig Dooku saber arriving tomorrow, and I cant FRIKKIN wait! The only other 1:1 weapon I have is the elite han blaster which is fantastic, I am looking forward to Obi wans EFX Saber, didnt get into the sabers first time around. Would love to own the Mace sig saber too, but dont think I will ever be able to afford it.

I love posting this pic :lol

maceSE1.jpg

Mini AND 1:1 alike. Both are great looking sabers. Between this and kenobi's ep1/2 saber, these are my favorite hilts of the prequels.

I love posting this pic :lol

maceSE1.jpg

I thought you might post that Nsh.
Well after seeing the picture im over it now, no longer want it, looks stupid now! :banghead:banghead:banghead
(I may just print out your picture and put that it a perspex case instead!!!)

I hope somebody picks up this license again -- I have the Stormie blaster but was waiting for MR to make an Episode IV Han pistol... but then they stopped making them.

Now you know why they call me "D'oh!"

I hope somebody picks up this license again -- I have the Stormie blaster but was waiting for MR to make an Episode IV Han pistol... but then they stopped making them.

Now you know why they call me "D'oh!"

I've done that far too many times...I missed the shocktrooper helmet because I couldn't decide whether I wanted it or not...

Yeah, I displayed mine with my figures for quite a while until I switched around my display space and it didn't really work anymore. The only problem is that there are a lot of Sideshow figures that MR didn't make sabers for.

Yeah i'm for sure gonna have to pick up a Vader ep4 before SS Vader hits. My only problem would be getting an ep2 kenobi for SS's ep2 kenobi :) ($)

Just got BD Maul and EP3 Vader via a trade here.

(can't wait to get the BD maul with exposed crystal)

I didn't even know these were popular again. I have the whole set of lightsabers just boxed up in a closet. :lol

Back