Master replicas mini lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got good money for my ep2 kenobi regular and gold minis.

Most popular .45 out there. And with good reason it's rare AND it's a kick ass saber.

The other ones that go for decent $ are

ep6 luke
Mace

Tyrannus still commands at least retail (as does maul with the crystal)

Yeah. I seen you sold your luke ep6 on ebay a while ago, thats one i'm after. Lotta the good ones are nice and low $. But ep2 kenobi never will be :(

Yeah, I never displayed it so I figured I'd sell it off. Really nice, although I think it sold for around $50, so not terrible. Another one I sold was like $9 :lol

Depends at least retail. Luke and mace can be had for 40- 50$ at times no problem.

Anyone got these posed with their SSC figs as that's what i'm planning to do?

i don't get the point of these... they're not actually to scale with anything are they?

There's nothing to get.

They're ^^^^in cool as hell is what they are. Made of the same quality as the 1:1's and heavy to. ^^^^in awesome to look at up close. I'm gonna start putting them with my SSC figs.

For anyone interested pics speak for themselves.

https://www.rebelscum.com/mrminisabers.asp

mr-miniobiwanweathered09.jpg

Last edited:
The only one that doesn't fit my Imperial focus is Ben Kenobi's Gold Collector Society Exclusive. So I have that ready for a trade if anyone interested...

Anyone got these posed with their SSC figs as that's what i'm planning to do?

Like this?

IMG_0096.jpg

I've just started re-jigging my shelves to display my figures like this (at least the one with a corresponding 1:1 & .45)

This entire cabinet will be (when it's done)

Yavin Luke - 1:1 MOY & .45 MOY
Bespin Luke - 1:1 Blaster (he'll be stood in front of the blaster for visibility)
ROTJ Luke - V1 1:1 & .45

The next cabinet along is :-

Qui-Gon
TPM - Obi
ROTS - Obi
ANH - Obi

All with their 1:1 & 45

Then I start to get a bit fruity with :-

Custom Me
Kit Fisto
Ki-Adi
Plo Koon

Just with the custom 1:1

I'm then going to add an Anakin Cabinet :-

AOTC
ROTS
ANH
ROTJ

I should, when finished look very cool

I'm also thinking that I'll have a sith Cabinet :-

Maul - Battle Damaged
Dooku
Ventress (custom)
Palpatine

It's a lot of cash and a lot of time being invested but I think it will be worth it.

Last edited:
Sounds great, can't wait to see some pics...

I hope I get a 1:1 soon, I still don't have even a single one...

I have 5 minis though, Vader ROTS, Vader ESB, Sidious, Obi-Wan ROTS and Obi-Wan ANH Gold Collectors Society exclusive...

At first I thought these were really dumb but then I happened to get one and I changed my tune very fast. And since we are posting pictures I'll toss mine in as well. I know they aren't the best but my camera is old and so am I.

First the turn of Anakin (Sidious, Anakin, Obi)
sabana.jpg

Then all of Lukes
sabluk.jpg

Then Obi/Vader (I just need a ROTJ Vader to finnish that one out.)
sabdv.jpg

There's nothing to get.

They're ^^^^in cool as hell is what they are. Made of the same quality as the 1:1's and heavy to. ^^^^in awesome to look at up close. I'm gonna start putting them with my SSC figs.

For anyone interested pics speak for themselves.

https://www.rebelscum.com/mrminisabers.asp

mr-miniobiwanweathered09.jpg
meh.
to me, a lightsaber is just another accessory. and if it's not to scale with anything i own, then i don't see any point to it.

At first I thought these were really dumb but then I happened to get one and I changed my tune very fast. And since we are posting pictures I'll toss mine in as well. I know they aren't the best but my camera is old and so am I.

First the turn of Anakin (Sidious, Anakin, Obi)
sabana.jpg

Then all of Lukes
sabluk.jpg

Then Obi/Vader (I just need a ROTJ Vader to finnish that one out.)
sabdv.jpg

Nice pics:cool:

yet you are looking to buy "snap kits" :lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
yeah. they're all to scale with every 3.75" scale Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Microman figure i own.
that means they fit perfectly with over 100 other figures in my collection.

Last edited:
Back