Master Replicas Helmets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

OH MY.......THE SHOCK TROOPERS!!! :drool

264278.jpg

Blue Helmets sold out??

Entertainment earth and ToyNK were the only retailer that still had these, that I was aware of.

Now EE is sold out and ToyNK has an interesting message:

www.toynk.com/catalog/sta...171153.htm

So....if your on the fence with the red...You had best be gettin busy!!
Joanna

Re: Blue Helmets sold out??

Damn you all, my wonderful friends.

Big Daddy is in!

LOL, Just ordered the Red I was so back and forth about this, I really wanted the blue and waited to long. So Buy summer what does that mean ??? Any better thoughts ?

> Does MR only charge when shipped ?
> Is Azog a MR Affilate, I thought so but couldn't find the link on his board ?

> Anyone by chnace stock up on Blue's and looking to help a Big Daddy out. I be your best friend, I'll cook I'll Clean! lol

Thanks All

There was a post over at the rebelscum forum from someone who talked to a MR rep at C3 and was told there was only 50 of the shocktrooper helms left.

> ? < Any thought's if they are going to do that Yellow One from JS's Post that is by far my Fav. ?

> ? < Any thought's if they are going to do that Yellow One from JS's Post that is by far my Fav. ?

Buy the plain white one and customize it :idea

Yeah, I think if these do well, they will definitely make others....
Yellow, Green....Red Commander, Pilot.....Then all the OT helms....Oh, the possibilities!

I am just hoping for some limited 'Weathered' editions!
I'm tired of hearing that I can weather it myself! I don't know how to do that and if I try and messs it up, it voids the MR warranty!
So, forget that!>:

WORD OF CAUTION in ordering Special Opps Helm now.
DO NOT PAY UPFRONT!
Any dealer who still has these open for orders may not get them at all. Your only hope in getting one at this point is if someone that ordered early backs out of a dealer order and you are high on their wait list. However, even at this point it is a long shot.
Ebay will probably be the only alternative, secondary market that is.

I had the special ops helm ordered at SWS.com, but cancelled it after I found it cheaper from Bob.

wish i would'veset some money aside to get one of these special ops helmets. the more i see them the more i want one.

i AM PACING i HAVE A HOPEFUL LEAD..( FINGER'S CROSSED OH GREAT GODS OF BOARD DEALERS) lol I was so back and forth on these just b/c of the price. But as soon as I made up my mind I wanted a blue & red BAM! Everything gone, lol isn't that how it always goes. I have been hunting but hopefully someone can can thru with one for me :puke

You can still order the Red Shock Trooper thur the MRE site only WK ~ But the Blue Special Ops have all but disapeared b/c MR is seriously allocating their shipments

The ez version, man these suckaz are going to sky rocket :poke

Yes i knew about the red shocker helms being web exlcusive from MR, but from the posts I was reading it just seemed MR sold out of the shocker helms by the looks of it. Im at work so I cant log into the MR site. :(

Oh my order has been in now for some time now Rob. :rock But thank you. I cant wait for them both:rock

Personally I think the ShockTrooper helm looks the sweetest! :rock But I do have both on order so if I decied I only want one of them I will ofer the 1 I am not getting to my fellow board members.

Back