Mass Prime's Custom Ninja Force Scarlett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massprime

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wanted to get this guy tall like he was in the movie and most ball players. So I extended the torso and limbs on one of the last Hasbro figures I had left in my fodder. I gave the upper torso and arms a repaint and modified the wrists for interchangeable hands. Who else's sculpt for the Joes top athlete than the man himself Michael Jordan! I sculpted the fro with black Magic Sculpt but couldn't decide whether or not to leave the earing. I think it looks kinda cool especially considering the Joe team isn't exactly conventional with their uniforms anyway. I made the updated jersey myself and gave him a pair of compression sleaves. Tossing all those grenades long distance and punching cobras can put alot of stress on the muscles. He's maybe a quarter of an inch taller than what I wanted but still good since Beachead only came up to his chin. So "Mass Prime shoots... Is it good? Does Big Lob score?"

Re: Mass Prime's Big Lob

Not a bad start, does need a little work to get it right. Some baggie pants/ bulk up the legs, fix the jersey. And what's up with the arm warmers? Its just some friendly advice

Not a bad start, does need a little work to get it right. Some baggie pants/ bulk up the legs, fix the jersey. And what's up with the arm warmers? Its just some friendly advice

Thanks. But I said I was going for an updated look for his jersey and those are compression sleeves not warmers. People wear them for increased athletic performance and recovery. You've had to have seen them on basketball and baseball players at least. Especially pitchers. They should be tighter but were hard to get on so I had to loosen them. I know looking at the pics now that I have to make some small tweaks on his numbers and back of pants but other than that he's done. Thanks as well Pace.

If you're happy with it then it doesn't matter what I think.

Trust me dude every opinion matters. It helps me on future projects if not the current one. But like I said looking at the jersey there are some minor details that I needed to fix. I only saw it because you said something about the jersey in the first place. I didn't mean to sound negative or standoffish. C'mon man. Thanks!

Re: Mass Prime's Ninja Force Scarlett

This was one of my favorites back in the day. The figure wasn't great in design because of the gimmick but I liked the look. I've been on and off of this thing since Hasbro released that female helicopter pilot. So she's been on at least 2 or 3 bases. I made sure to include all the little costume details from the artwork and figure. She even has the little throwing knives on her back.(not seen) The weapon selection is from the artwork of course her crossbow. I really had fun finally finishing this.

Back