Mass Effect-Thane Krios Premium Format-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is that a fix? Purgatory is a nightclub on the citadel.
Captain obvious never rests.

Because there is no need to stay out of purgatory, since:

1. It's on a Citadel, and thus not so dangerous as Omega

2. It doesn't have that nasty batarian bar tender

I hope that helped you :wink1:

Captain obvious never rests.

Because there is no need to stay out of purgatory, since:

1. It's on a Citadel, and thus not so dangerous as Omega

2. It doesn't have that nasty batarian bar tender

I hope that helped you :wink1:

:slap

He should stay out of the bar BECAUSE he gets drunk. My comment had nothing to do with him being in danger. I picked purgatory because it was in the last game and I remembered it.

Some people always trying to make something out of nothing.

:slap

He should stay out of the bar BECAUSE he gets drunk. My comment had nothing to do with him being in danger. I picked purgatory because it was in the last game and I remembered it.

Some people always trying to make something out of nothing.

Well, i'm sorry then, though you could have explained that in the first place.

everytime i come to this thread
facepalm-1.gif

Just saw this thread....damn. I had really cooled down on my collecting...but this really, really tempts me.

No way I could get them all (If they were even offered)...just no room. But I would try to figure out a way to get, Sheperd, Thane, Mordin, Legion, Garrus and Wrex or Grunt. I would prefer Grunt...but I am sure if they did a Krogan, it would be Wrex.

Funny, when I was playing the game, I rarely had any of the other female players as part of my team when I went out on missions...so the female characters are not must haves for me.

Just saw this thread....damn. I had really cooled down on my collecting...but this really, really tempts me.

No way I could get them all (If they were even offered)...just no room. But I would try to figure out a way to get, Sheperd, Thane, Mordin, Legion, Garrus and Wrex or Grunt. I would prefer Grunt...but I am sure if they did a Krogan, it would be Wrex.

Funny, when I was playing the game, I rarely had any of the other female players as part of my team when I went out on missions...so the female characters are not must haves for me.

So your saying the female characters were useless to you? :lol Damn Jen, thats cold.

I hope they do Mordin.

I ALWAYS made sure EDI was part of my team along with a heavy hitter. She was just full of so much information I couldn't resist, she was my Commander Data.

Please make him arms out stretched and singing !
That would be too awesome not to buy :lol

holybatarian ....its been a year since I posted this?

No way the Thane PF actually sees the light of day.

it would seem that the thane statue has suffered the same fate as the hyperchild Seren statue and the Tali bust.

DAMN! I thought there was an update!!!

But I have to agree this fell into the same black hole that the Cortana PF fell into the minute they produced a Shepard with a crappy head.

At this point we're more likely to get some new PF's for Mass Effect 4 in 2 years time.

Back