Mass Effect-Thane Krios Premium Format-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's actually really disappointing. Why would they randomly do a bust of one of the characters? I would have gotten Mordin if he was another PF. As for who will buy Thane, I think a lot of people will. In fact it is possible more might buy him than Shepard given that Thane will look nice on display with aliens from other franchises too. He's a great choice because he has one of the coolest designs of the characters.

What's going to be funny is how aside from maybe Miranda I really can't imagine them bothering with any other human character. It will be funny seeing Shepard in the middle of a huge group of aliens, but that's how it should be.

Hopefully they also plan to do a Mordin PF. I'm glad they are tackling the interesting alien designs first especially since they are picking characters you normally wouldn't go for first. Garrus is such a standard that I am glad we are seeing others picked before him. You can all rest easy since we all know he's going to be done eventually.

Thane krios pf was confirmed by bioware today

Mordin life size bust is pending,i need to confirm 100% this

What's going to be funny is how aside from maybe Miranda I really can't imagine them bothering with any other human character. It will be funny seeing Shepard in the middle of a huge group of aliens, but that's how it should be.

You forgot Jack? Her and Miranda are the only 2 humans I'd want, maybe if they bring out a female Shepard in a less awkward pose compared to the male version, I'd be game for that.

I'd be surprised if Jack was made, but maybe Sideshow will try to go for a complete lineup which would be amazing. I am really excited for this line. It is funny how the time I finally try to get into Sideshow stuff is the time where they are now unveiling so many things I am interested in. This and the Batman lineup will be great additions to my collection.

15wtuv.jpg

2j5gvuf.jpg

Is the top image a 3d render? These aren't the same two sculpts. The bottom one doesn't look quite like Thane.

Still excited. Thane was my second favorite squad member from ME2.

how many people want or need a a full size Mordin head on their shelf? :D

Mordin and Legion were probably my favourite characters - so I'd say there is a market for Mordin! Good to see Sideshow cranking out the goods for this license...someone else might have gotten it wrong.

I'd be surprised if Jack was made, but maybe Sideshow will try to go for a complete lineup which would be amazing. I am really excited for this line. It is funny how the time I finally try to get into Sideshow stuff is the time where they are now unveiling so many things I am interested in. This and the Batman lineup will be great additions to my collection.

Thane was more of a side character, like Jack, so at this point I really wouldn't be suprised at any character being made as a PF. I'm in the same situation as you. With the great Star Wars and Batman PF's announced, I was planning on buying my first PF next month (Cyborg Maul), I wanted to keep it to that (SW and Batman), but I can't say no to ME, so yeah, I'm going to run out of room when all of these come out.

The difference though is Thane's appearance. Sideshow can't really try to go for a fan service release with Jack like they could with all their other female PFs. Thane though is a really cool looking alien. He is a good display of their skills and such. I'm more excited for him than Shepard now, and that's saying a lot since Shepard was pretty much my most anticipated figure.

I would love to see Jack's tattoos though. With that being said, I would be so afraid to buy her because of the potential quality control on the paint applications. Ouch just imagine if the paint bled or something.

Last edited:
I tend to not own too much at any one time.
This PF line could end up forming a major chunk of my collection.

Thane is a reassuring choice though. If they had did Garrus for example then it could be possible that they only intended to do a few releases. To me seeing Thane up next highly suggests they want to do a whole lineup. I wonder what Thane's base will be like. I hope they look good together.

I don't know if Sideshow has ever done this, but have they created statue lineups where the bases actually connect? I know with some of the Avengers they have that giant A base, but what I am referring to would be bases that can actually be put next to each other to essentially connect together. It would be awesome if all of these Mass Effect statues could actually be placed to honor some kind of intended diorama or layout scheme.

I would like SSC to make 1:6 Mass Effect figures that looks as good as their Starcraft space marine sneak. That would be my ideal Mass Effect collection and I'd buy the whole team.

I wonder why they don't just 3D print the original model from the game, I thought Shepard PF was a 3D print.

-

Last edited:
The game model isn't the quality that can be printed.

Most likely though they had some high-resolution models they could work off. To me the sculpt in the second picture doesn't look like the actual PF sculpt. Considering that they can actually print the 3D models and probably have to for things like the body with armor, I don't see why they wouldn't do that for the head as well.

Back