Mass Effect-Thane Krios Premium Format-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electroshock

Super Freak
Reaction score
15wtuv.jpg

2j5gvuf.jpg

I am going to love this lineup so much. Since they already have the prototype for another I hope they put Shepard up for preorder soon. I will preorder the EX the very second it goes up.

I am going to love this lineup so much. Since they already have the prototype for another I hope they put Shepard up for preorder soon. I will preorder the EX the very second it goes up.

Me too, this is going to be such a great line :hi5:

Yes! Another PF from the Mass Effect line. Thane was one of my favorites so this is extra sweet. Looks greta so far. This might become my new favorite line form Sideshow. Keep you the great work!

Awesome stuff, I only have the funds for Shepard and maybe Garrus too but it's awesome to see ME getting some love!

Epic, if the final product looks good I'll get it. Hopefully more ME will show up, that would be awesome.

I'm hoping that face closeup we got is the actual statue right? If so whatever they did to do his eyes and skin is fantastic. This is going to be such an awesome lineup. Hopefully they do Garrus next followed by Miranda.

Mordin bust 1:1 in progress,sneak peek soon

Dont have pics but info is legit

What the hell is going on? Sideshow making our dreams come true??!! :dunno

wow...was I soooo wrong in my 'they won't make statues of Mass Effect 2 characters' opinion :rotfl

Really surprised at this....but even though I'm a huge Mass Effect, geek, how many people are going to buy this as opposed to just thinking it looks awesome?

This is a pretty good indication they're going to keep going. I doubt they'll stop at Shepard and Thane only. Who has room for 5++ PF statues from one series ...no matter how good it is.

I won't be able to resist Liara and Tali...and probably Garrus...but damn, counting Shepard, thats already four !

Mordin bust 1:1 in progress,sneak peek soon

Dont have pics but info is legit

What the hell is going on? Sideshow making our dreams come true??!! :dunno

1:1 ? ha ha thats awesome .....again though, how many people want or need a a full size Mordin head on their shelf? :D

Back