Mass Effect 3 ending no spoilers please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is the Ending of ME 3 bad?

• Total voters
I haven't got to the ending yet but there has been so much outcry I now want to see it just to see how bad it is, rather than wanting to finish the game.

I beat the game Monday night and I was very disappointed with the ending. I had no idea how the game would end but I was expecting to shed tears of joy or tears of sadness. Instead I felt nothing.

I actually liked the ending. I didn't expect it to end much differently. It was sad, yes, maybe a little rushed, but I do enjoy it.

Just finished it. The ending is weird (on the fence). Still HIGHLY recommend the game.

Now keep in mind that I don't know anything about the ending, because I don't have my copy yet, and I've been avoiding spoilers like the plague that they are.

But I recall the outcry about the ending section of Red Dead Redemption too, which to me was all a bit of a storm in a teacup (to me that ending worked and made sense character/plot wise), so I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I'm not panicking though.

Regardless, it's still a journey worth taking, no matter the ending.

Just finished it. The ending is weird (on the fence). Still HIGHLY recommend the game.

I agree. The ending wasn't the best it could've been and I'm one that hopes Bioware releases a DLC that has a more accomplished feeling to it. but still, getting to the the end was pretty awesome!

Now keep in mind that I don't know anything about the ending, because I don't have my copy yet, and I've been avoiding spoilers like the plague that they are.

But I recall the outcry about the ending section of Red Dead Redemption too, which to me was all a bit of a storm in a teacup (to me that ending worked and made sense character/plot wise), so I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I'm not panicking though.

Regardless, it's still a journey worth taking, no matter the ending.

:exactly:

Back