Mary Jane Hot @$$ Pics .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here... They better be un-co.cking her F'n eyes while making us wait.

Better get used to that, Nash. I'm convinced SS shipping ships the Hawaii stuff the very last. Sometimes the EU gets it just before I do. Late shipments hasn't resulted in anything cool, like low numbers or something, just really late to receive. :monkey2

But at least there is no customs. Long live the overthrow of the monarchy! :lol (I just cursed myself, didn't I)

I hope I get one, too. I designed the darn thing. Shouldn't I get one? I have an Emma and a Black Cat.

I jest, of course. I know SS will send me one. I hope.

BTW, that eye IS kinda wonky. If mine shows up like that, I'm gonna repaint the eyes.

-AH!

Hey, Adam! If you do repaint the eye, be a good sport and give us a quick how-to, if you have the time. As in, your choice of paints and coats, and all that. For those of us who live too far away to send fragile polystone babes to real pros to customise.

Actually, much of MJ looks sloppily painted in the pics I've seen so far. Hope it's just been that one day at the factory, not the entire run. :confused:

(I mean, this is Sideshow's most notorious piece in, like, ever. It shouldn't lose its lustre because of a stupid paint issue...)

Hey, Adam! If you do repaint the eye, be a good sport and give us a quick how-to, if you have the time. As in, your choice of paints and coats, and all that. For those of us who live too far away to send fragile polystone babes to real pros to customise.

Actually, much of MJ looks sloppily painted in the pics I've seen so far. Hope it's just been that one day at the factory, not the entire run. :confused:

(I mean, this is Sideshow's most notorious piece in, like, ever. It shouldn't lose its lustre because of a stupid paint issue...)

Yeah, this would be excellent. Even if not Adam, maybe anyone who's experienced with painting these sorts of things. I know that I will be keeping mine if its just the eye issue, and just re-painting it, simply because i missed the pre-order and had to get through an online retailer.

sure does. The more people complain about it the lower the secondary market price will be. Although I am not selling mine, I'm just throwing it out there, fyi.

Not to selling, but buying. Why buy something that is imperfect and has errors, when later on you can get it for dirt cheap?

Personally I'd love to have mine totally repainted by Adam....Emma too! Of course.....I dream big.

You got it. When I get a chance to tweak the eyes, I'll take some pics and do a step-by-step.

-AH!

You got it. When I get a chance to tweak the eyes, I'll take some pics and do a step-by-step.

-AH!

Can't wait to finally get this in hand. Will take both prints to get framed at the same time.

Hope you're feeling better Adam. Missed you at the Baltimore Con.

Adam, if you re-paint yours and it turns out really well, which I know it will, I may have to send mine to you then :eek:

-AH!

Cool! Please also post the tools and paint so we can do it exactly as you are....I don't know anything about this kind of stuff but will definitely give it a shot with a tutorial.

-AH!

pics004.jpg

BAH! These hands will never touch painty tools!

Hope mine doesn't need a touch up. :monkey1

i thought the lazy eye wasn't that bad? now there are those that want to repaint? i can't believe that this long anticipated mj was allowed to be released like this. :( :monkey2

i thought the lazy eye wasn't that bad? now there are those that want to repaint?

Well when you focus on the overall piece, the lazy eyes are horrible and obvious. Even lazy eyes on 1/6 figures drive me nuts and I can see them from measurable distance away.

Those that say the lazy eye isnt bad are just focusing on her ass and nothing else.

Well when you focus on the overall piece, the lazy eyes are horrible and obvious. Even lazy eyes on 1/6 figures drive me nuts and I can see them from measurable distance away.

Those that say the lazy eye isnt bad are just focusing on her ass and nothing else.

or her chest aka Breast aka Titis aka Boobs aka Watermelons......

Back