Marvel's Wanda Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, he lived in the 80s, which is when this sitcom episode takes place, so ...

Yeah, it's definitely picked up in these past couples episodes. I enjoyed the opening episodes for what they were, but as soon as they pulled back the curtain in episode 4 that became the meat of the show. Now whenever there are sit-commy parts I'm just waiting for things to get weird or cut back to the outside world and thankfully this episode had quite a bit of that. Though it does make it a little choppy at parts but for the most part it's done in a creative way. Quite excited to see where this goes now and I am definitely more invested than before.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
So...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I’m guessing stories were told lol

People are calling this the
Spoiler Spoiler:

So...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nope probably Ralph and his witch Agnes or Dottie or both

It's an intriguing show. The "Dottie is the key to everything" line and...
Spoiler Spoiler:

It?s funny cause the non mcu marvel movies on Disney plus are categorized as legacy movies.

Great point

Also who was the aerospace engineer that Monica eluded to

Hmmm

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another theory says it could be

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am guessing that the Avengers facility isn't really that far off civilization, there were probably other witnesses to the event. Or, the ensuing government investigations would detail what happened in that battle.

I am guessing that the Avengers facility isn't really that far off civilization, there were probably other witnesses to the event. Or, the ensuing government investigations would detail what happened in that battle.

Yeah, I can't imagine governments would sit back and say "Wow, good thing the Avengers handled that. Let's go get shwarma."

Either one of these 3:

1: There is no evil force (ie; Memphisto) controlling Wanda and Wanda has a split personality of being Wanda AND also being Agnes/Dottie/Ralph/Kids/Pietro and Wanda will be the villain in the DS movie

2: There is an evil force controlling her and still makes her the villain in the DS movie

3: Ultron is back and imbedded a control chip in her I know dumb lol and still makes her the villain in the DS movie

No matter what is revealed though she will still be the villain in the DS movie but will that now be disappointing

Last edited:

And the government probably had a spy satellite or two tasked with keeping tabs on the Avengers facility.

Yeah, I can't imagine governments would sit back and say "Wow, good thing the Avengers handled that. Let's go get shwarma."

With him being FBI and also connected with SWORD I can see him hearing stories told by the other Avengers of CM tactics which would probably be confirmed by satellite imagery that YES she fought Thanos for at least 1 minute before being knocked down lol

As did Wanda and Thor/IM/Cap

Last edited:
I just binge watched the first 5 episodes (I skipped watching it until now.) One of the better things Marvel has put out in my opinion. I am very entertained and puzzled by what is going on. Def. has a super-hero Truman Show thing going on.

Lets call it as it is...the show is poor.

Seriously?? :slap :lol

I thought you didn't go into Marvel Threads and talk about things you don't like?

However you feel, I think most would agree that this show is far more interesting, unique and different than Zack Snyder's JL...

But it's all good. Glad to hear your opinion. :duff Differing views make for better discussions.

Back