Marvel's Wanda Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feige was asked if fans should expect anything similar to a grogu reveal in WV

He grinned and looked down lol

I’m sure it’s all connected to the multiverse especially after he said that DS2 has the word Madness in the title afterall

I don't know if I'm in a particularly bad mood today, but I find it depressing that people seem to want the same bland action over and over and can't really appreciate anything that deviates from the tried and proven formula.

I like the show so far. It is a nice change of pace and the cast is really good. I do like how things are starting turn menacing in episode 2. Really curious to see how this leads into the next Dr. strange movie.

Well unfortunately it won?t be Magneto turning up to reunite with his daughter since Magneto hasn?t even been cast yet :monkey2

We don?t know this yet. He could vaguely show up. He doesn?t need to be casted. Thanos wasn?t

Well unfortunately it won?t be Magneto turning up to reunite with his daughter since Magneto hasn?t even been cast yet :monkey2

I doubt that he will, but even if he hasn't been cast yet, you can just show the back of his helmet and cape. Kinda like how they did to Thanos in Avengers Assemble.

Edit: Doh! Iron replied the same... I need more coffee....

Didnt really enjoy the first two episodes honestly. Planning on continuing to watch to see if its worth sticking around for but expectations are pretty low now.

I don't know if I'm in a particularly bad mood today, but I find it depressing that people seem to want the same bland action over and over and can't really appreciate anything that deviates from the tried and proven formula.

Preach. :lecture

Back