Marvel's Wanda Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't remember the exact line, but Wanda saying at the end that the people wouldn't understand or forgive her, so she's sorry to MONICA! Ha! Then fly off time, doesn't stick around to help out, doesn't stick around to make amends. And in reality, this event would cause a second accords act, it doesn't even make sense how she could willingly fly off and not be held accountable within its own universe.

To be fair, it was the finale of this particular show and this is an ongoing universe. All of this can be addressed in the future and probably will be in the Dr Strange sequel.

Well, I wouldn't say it was perfect writing; but I'd argue there's a lot more than losing both her brother and Vision. Like watching her parents drop into a hole, then making the effort to do right; but it goes wrong (CW). Tho by then she did have a support system of people who were "different".

And then she sacrifices everything; in theory for everyone ("the whole world dies") and kills the one she loves most; only to see him murdered in front of her; and then she's dusted.

I mean, she's not a PhD like Banner, who wrecks Harlem and has the intellectualism to somehow come to terms with being uber-powered; she was just a kid whose brain got all *&^% up from the Mind Stone. She's not Cap either; who comes from that patriotic WWII background when things were simpler. And she's not Thanos who isn't human to begin with. I took it that the character had a lot of denial; in theory the people in town were happy and protected.

And yeah, she walks away from what she did - because what else is there? The only way to fix it would be to mess with their heads some more - memory wipe. She's not Tony Stark with millions to throw at the problem. Just sayin'. As far as the writing goes, I guess the whole thing with the D+ series at the moment is that the THE TEAM and associates like Bucky are scattered and fragmented, trying to pick up the pieces after EG.

Hopefully Falcon and WS will flesh that out some more, 'coz realistically speaking find it hard to believe - if u are telling a story - that someone like Clint wouldn't have been called in to talk to Wanda. Guess they didn't want to pay the salary.

I mean she could have atleast said she was sorry to the town instead of walking down the street with her hood on pretending nothing happened.

O I was sad so I made you suffer. Ok? I mean she could have seemed help. She?s an avenger. She is known for saving the world . I?m sure people would have lended her a helping hand and other avengers to. Hell she could have went to fury or Clint .

Also there is absolutely no reason she could have had a perfect life in an isolated area . She could have easily lived in peace by her self

Totally lost interest in this now. It had a cool Fringe/X-Files vibe going on in the middle but after the Agatha character was introduced it went downhill pretty fast. Such a shame.

I mean she could have atleast said she was sorry to the town instead of walking down the street with her hood on pretending nothing happened.

O I was sad so I made you suffer. Ok? I mean she could have seemed help. She?s an avenger. She is known for saving the world . I?m sure people would have lended her a helping hand and other avengers to. Hell she could have went to fury or Clint .

Also there is absolutely no reason she could have had a perfect life in an isolated area . She could have easily lived in peace by her self

Yeah. I get that. But I don't think that's what was depicted - I mean, all these people are staring at her with angry eyes (justifiable) and she's just fought off this witch and knows the town is surrounded by the very types who were trying to hurt her; she's just lost everything again; this time including her children;
and being that uber-powered there's no-one on earth (probably) who can comprehend the kind of power she now has.

Closest would be Doctor Strange I guess; or the Asgardians, but the powerful Asgardians are gone. Also, if she were truly bad, IMO she'd take vengeance and lay everything to waste around her. Why not, she's probably pretty unstoppable now. And pretty much alone, except for the mess in her head.

Trouble with being rich or uber-powered is that folks don't see you as hurting anyway, really, since you are "above" them. Like Tony Stark or Bucky is never forgiven. Heck, even Cap gets described as a war criminal. She DOES seem to have isolated herself now; tho that's not great either 'coz her head is a real mess (voices). Hopefully - and it's been done in different stories before - the VERY end will be she's powerful enough to create her own world and retreat into it.

Probably after going head to head with DS, tho. Credit to the MCU for bringing up some complicated stuff; like Bucky, Clint, Tony, Nat, Bruce etc. have all done some bad stuff - is there redemption? Can you wipe out the red in the ledger? Should you even try; when you really can't fix it? Are people inherently good, if they turn on the very ones that save them and/or can't forgive?

I have to admit that while the second after credits scene was playing, I was quite literally expecting to hear the following line of dialogue:

WandaVision_Xavier_VO.jpg

One simple line from an uncredited voice actor--not Stewart, McAvoy or anyone recognizable--leaving the MCU free to both cast the role down the road and resolve the plot point after DS2. I think that would have absolutely blown up.

I have to admit that while the second after credits scene was playing, I was quite literally expecting to hear the following line of dialogue:

View attachment 508194

One simple line from an uncredited voice actor--not Stewart, McAvoy or anyone recognizable--leaving the MCU free to both cast the role down the road and resolve the plot point after DS2. I think that would have absolutely blown up.
Well, if there's one thing I'm glad didn't happen is this. **** THE MUTIES.

doctor-doom-sentinels-x-men-fantastic-four-marvel-1212983.jpeg

Let Wanda stay in the Magic Corner!

Magic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Muties

X-Men-Fantastic-Four-3-Doctor-Doom-Charles-Xavier.jpg

God, I hate Muties... Let's hope DS2 & Raimi do some cool magic things away from filthy muties.

082ebdb9746c1895ace9a6027bdcdc32.gif

View attachment 508194

They kept dancing around this. It was so weird. They kept saying

? I know what u truly are? only to tell us something we already knew lol

Also I wouldn?t say this was GOT level bad . I just feel it was underwhelming. Got was just crappy writing

BTW, there's a theory out there that Ralph Bohner is Peter Maximoff's Witness Protection name and it was just coincidence that Agatha chose him to be her Fietro. She assumed her spell gave him super speed, but he already was a Quicksilver. Hmmmm.....Ralph's/Fietro's character traits were pretty much identical to Peter's, plus his man cave seems like the kind of setup he'd ask for from the FBI. When Monica broke Agatha's spell over him, his saying "Please, spare my life!" didn't really prove anything one way or the other, did it? Granted it seems pretty thin/unlikely (& why exactly would he need to go into WP?), but it would be pretty hilarious if Marvel is actually giving us Evan Peters' QS, only we're too impatient (slow?) to let it play out. :lol

He couldn't be the person under witness protection because he was trying to get an acting job. People under witness protection will always try to stay anonymous. The package guy is more likely to be the person under protection ("Don't shoot the messenger!").

Also, IMO some of it was BS, like find it hard to believe the Avengers would let Vision end up in a lab to be dismantled WTF, or that someone wouldn't try to reach Bruce Banner or someone Wanda knew, like Falcon. The Quicksilver thing was BS - what is the problem with bringing the original actor back? And so White Vision just what - floated off someplace?

Maybe they don't know he was dismantled like that? Maybe the Sokovia Accords forced them to relinquish his body and they accepted under the terms that the government was just going to "bury" the dead Vision. Unbeknownst to them, they actually ended up studying him to revive him.

Wanda knew he was in the SWORD base so someone from the Avengers probably told her Vision was stored there. No one outside of SWORD probably knew what they were doing with him.

Why wouldn?t Hayward program white Vision to just fly construct Vision out of the hex.....done!

Who's to say white Vision wasn't trying? Construct Vision is also smart enough to avoid that. They can't even grab each other since they'd just phase through each other anyway.

He couldn't be the person under witness protection because he was trying to get an acting job. People under witness protection will always try to stay anonymous. The package guy is more likely to be the person under protection ("Don't shoot the messenger!").

A random head shot photo of his lying around the man cave doesn't mean he was actively pursuing an acting job. It could just be part of his cover story as an "unemployed" actor. I'm not arguing that the theory is correct, but the actor cover story doesn't completely rule it out. Besides, if he really is Peter Maximoff, following the witness protection playbook is probably the last thing he'd do. :lol

Underwhelmed

But still more fun than 80% of TV.

So....

White Vision now has all the previous Visions memory?s.

Essentially making him Vision reborn to his original body.

Wanda is very mutant like in her new garb.

What missed opportunity with Mephisto, Nick and a whole bunch of other characters.

Agatha was ok, but much more was needed.

WTF happens to Pietro? Are we suppose to believe some random kid just looks like Quicksilver of the X-men?

Where is white vision?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Underwhelmed

But still more fun than 80% of TV.

So....

White Vision now has all the previous Visions memory?s.

Essentially making him Vision reborn to his original body.

Wanda is very mutant like in her new garb.

What missed opportunity with Mephisto, Nick and a whole bunch of other characters.

Agatha was ok, but much more was needed.

WTF happens to Pietro? Are we suppose to believe some random kid just looks like Quicksilver of the X-men?

Where is white vision?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajRT4DD.jpg

Taken from this Reddit thread.

The sarcastic article “Wandavision failed to deliver things that were never promised to me” has been making the rounds and while I get where they are coming from I don’t agree with it.

Marvel burned me again, damn you fake Mandarin!

I’m dumping the MCU for ZSJL take that Hot Toys!

The sarcastic article “Wandavision failed to deliver things that were never promised to me” has been making the rounds and while I get where they are coming from I don’t agree with it.

Marvel burned me again, damn you fake Mandarin!

I’m dumping the MCU for ZSJL take that Hot Toys!

Mandarin was a whole different thing IMO... That was much much worse because they explicitly called him "The Mandarin". At least in WandaVision, they explicitly called Evan Peters' character "Fietro". They were honest in WandaVision. :rotfl

Back