MARVEL'S: LOKI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t like MCU’s version of Kang

there I said it

Well, we've yet to see their version of Kang (other than a statue of him), so I'd say the verdict is still out.
The version of Nathaniel Richards that we did see is more akin to the Immortus version of him ... even (somewhat) down to the outfit.

He will never be blue. I can almost guarantee it.
Looks like he will have advanced tech being from the 31st century. Obviously you've seen in Loki where one had instantaneous transportation. I'm sure the others will sport all types of different tech. I would imagine THE Kang would have like a helmet with a translucent blue force field for protection. At least I would like a look like that for him.

As I understood it, the TVA is to keep peace amongst the multiverse/timelines so there isn't another multiverse war. I was assuming he was alluding to his other Kangs in other verses that are ready to disrupt BETWEEN multiverses. Not sure why messing within your verse's timeline messes with another verse. Not sure if the show explained any of that I don't have D+.
I actually didn't even pay attention to the TVA "idea"... it just seemed very convoluted and didn't make a lot of sense to me. I'll probably look up one of those "something-something finally explained!" on YouTube :lol

I think that was supposed to be the point though wasn't it? He was supposed to be the "good one", the one who had good intentions towards the universe. I think the whole focus there were the Lokis and what they would do and the whole cyclical nature of Loki and how they were destined to fail. They failed indeed. :lol
Yes, he was indeed the "good one", but there was zero presence to him. I mean, he's the guy lives at the end of all time, who beat all the other "evil ones", and he's this non-entity? Nah, that was just pathetically underwhelming. He could've been such an amazing character...

Looks like he will have advanced tech being from the 31st century. Obviously you've seen in Loki where one had instantaneous transportation. I'm sure the others will sport all types of different tech. I would imagine THE Kang would have like a helmet with a translucent blue force field for protection. At least I would like a look like that for him.
That would actually be a cool idea and keep with the MCU of modernizing the comic counterpart.

How the finale variant of Kang look and act is almost irrelevant to Kang the Conqueror though, as seen in so many versions of Loki throughout. It's basically like saying you don't like how Alligator Loki looks, when that's not the version we get in Avengers1 movie anyway so point is moot.

The goofy one is dead, we'll probably never see that variant again. What we will be getting will be completely different. If MCU new focus is on Multiverse, then Kang is the next Thanos. This is the biggest reveal ever, it's just so premature that most people won't catch the importance until we see more of the Conqueror in action.

I'm sure they are using the same actor, but expect a completely different performance and costume makeup. I'm guessing the actor is just trying to show his acting range with this goofy version and then comes the serious Conqueror variant, they're basically two completely different personalities. I think this silly version is throwing people off, Marvel didn't hire him because of this version, they got him to play the Conqueror, so we'll see what the real deal is going to be like.

Last edited:
I'm sure they are using the same actor, but expect a completely different performance and costume makeup. The actor is just showing his acting range with this goofy version and then comes the serious Conqueror variant, they're basically two completely different personalities.
Yeah he's been cast for Ant Man 3 as Kang even before Loki so we'll definitely see more of him.

Just as a reference, in the comics, these 3 are the same person from different timelines.

Young Avenger Iron Lad, Kang the Conqueror, Immortus.

kang-immortus-rama-tut-iron-lad-1169557.jpeg

Finale is unleashing variants of Kang. It's like when you play through a 50 hour long RPG game and made the wrong choice in the very end and completely F-ed up the whole multi-verse, it's so Loki... it's the only kind of 'bad' ending that Loki deserves, I liked it.

--

Last edited:
Don't forget that he is a pharaoh named Rama-Tut from his first appearance in F4. He becomes Kang later on.

Back