MARVEL'S: LOKI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They share the same stone face structure
BE8B2A55-711B-4E5D-9302-A2154C702AB2.jpeg

498ABF7C-DCE9-4F04-956A-8BC827B4DF94.jpeg

I hope they bring back Bernthal for Punisher
Well if they bring the other Spidey's into play, anything is game. They would acknowledge Sony, but Fox? Netflix? But do they want the X-Men actors? If you do that, you acknowledge those movies and the choices made. Another question is do you like the actor's for their respective characters? X-Men got some good names in McAvoy and Fass. Rest are garbage lol.

Charlie Cox was pretty much universally praised. Bernthal is in everything and was a solid choice, the writing wasn't good. Other Defenders were solid, but Iron Fist got a lot of flack. Feige might just pick and choose with this multiverse. Could acknowledge McAvoy and Fass, but not others and cast new Beast, Angel, etc.

Clearly no one knows wtf this multiverse is going to bring.

Well if they bring the other Spidey's into play, anything is game. They would acknowledge Sony, but Fox? Netflix? But do they want the X-Men actors? If you do that, you acknowledge those movies and the choices made. Another question is do you like the actor's for their respective characters? X-Men got some good names in McAvoy and Fass. Rest are garbage lol.

Charlie Cox was pretty much universally praised. Bernthal is in everything and was a solid choice, the writing wasn't good. Other Defenders were solid, but Iron Fist got a lot of flack. Feige might just pick and choose with this multiverse. Could acknowledge McAvoy and Fass, but not others and cast new Beast, Angel, etc.

Clearly no one knows wtf this multiverse is going to bring.
It’s clear to me what they are doing. They are now going to say that every single marvel movie that came out thus far is connected to the mcu in some way shape or form. That’s right even elektra. So congrats to everyone who wanted it . Dark pheonix is now canon kinda to the mcu

Why for me all this multiverse nonsense is even worse than time travel. I want to forget all those **** non MCU Marvel movies & shows (other than the Raimi Spidey movies). I certainly don't want them all somehow linked to the MCU. Almost all the Fox stuff is utter garbage, and the Netflix shows I never liked enough to care. It's good for a quick finger point and smile/chuckle/giggle, but that's it. A cheap joke. Not to be made canon so they can bring over the actors/characters from other franchises the fans like.. Cheapens everything.

But then again, I'm more and more confident in feeling that "MY" MCU canon concluded with Endgame. The rest will be like direct to video versions of trying to keep the series alive.

Last edited:
Why for me all this multiverse nonsense is even worse than time travel. I want to forget all those **** non MCU Marvel movies & shows (other than the Raimi Spidey movies). I certainly don't want them all somehow linked to the MCU. Almost all the Fox stuff is utter garbage, and the Netflix shows I never liked enough to care. It's good for a quick finger point and smile/chuckle/giggle, but that's it. A cheap joke. Not to be made canon so they can bring over the actors/characters from other franchises the fans like.. Cheapens everything.

But then again, I'm more and more confident in feeling that "MY" MCU canon concluded with Endgame. The rest will be like direct to video versions of trying to keep the series alive.
You're assuming they're going to bring all of the Fox stuff into MCU canon, hasn't been confirmed or even hinted at whatsoever so no reason to get annoyed over something that probably wont even happen.

They haven’t even found a director for Season 2 yet, cant wait to watch it in 2024-2025.

I myself am on the edge of my seat for some more Dreamworks Clown Kang!

Kidding aside the leaks about this sound dreadfully boring. And this was the only D+ show I really enjoyed. We should've just gotten Doctor Who: Asgardardian Edition with multiple seasons. And a better actor for Kang that'd appear in multiple incarnations throughout them, but alas...

Back