MARVEL'S: LOKI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shang-Chi IS Short Round.
5fg6tr.jpg

True.

But if Mando gets stabbed he'll likely die. So you make it look close but the hero always wins.

However, with Loki, he does die. And comes back. And again. So that undermines alot of the threat to him as a character. Now giving him someone to protect who can die, that is always a good idea. Its why heroes often have expendable sidekicks/assistants/friends
Well, he died when Thanos killed him and stayed dead. At the end of Thor it was unclear, but he probably refused to be saved (after Thor destroyed the Bifrost) because he was near one of his secret portals. Plus after Ragnarok I have absolutely no clue where Asgard's atmosphere ended and the cold void of space began lol. In Thor:TDW he faked his own death, so that was the only time time he came back from an on-screen death.

I agree giving him someone like Mobius to protect is a good idea, but right now I'm not even sure Mobius was in danger of dying vs. just being "reset" again via the pruning sticks (BTW, are those like Star Trek phasers? Do they have lethal & non-lethal settings?) . It was obvious from his first meeting with Ravonna Kylo-Renslayer and the drink stains on the table that he'd had his memory wiped several times.

Well, he died when Thanos killed him and stayed dead. At the end of Thor it was unclear, but he probably refused to be saved (after Thor destroyed the Bifrost) because he was near one of his secret portals. Plus after Ragnarok I have absolutely no clue where Asgard's atmosphere ended and the cold void of space began lol. In Thor:TDW he faked his own death, so that was the only time time he came back from an on-screen death.

I agree giving him someone like Mobius to protect is a good idea, but right now I'm not even sure Mobius was in danger of dying vs. just being "reset" again via the pruning sticks (BTW, are those like Star Trek phasers? Do they have lethal & non-lethal settings?) . It was obvious from his first meeting with Ravonna Kylo-Renslayer and the drink stains on the table that he'd had his memory wiped several times.
Great post

I like it…..ANOTHER!!!

I don't care to watch the show, but how is this all working? Do they just portal to another verse to correct these time variants that are disrupting their respective timeline? Is the TVA located somewhere outside of time?

I don't care to watch the show, but how is this all working? Do they just portal to another verse to correct these time variants that are disrupting their respective timeline? Is the TVA located somewhere outside of time?
Seems they're basically moving the multiverse to a massive junkyard, I'd assume they're located outside of both time and space in a sort of pocket dimension. We don't really know much yet.

Seems they're basically moving the multiverse to a massive junkyard, I'd assume they're located outside of both time and space in a sort of pocket dimension. We don't really know much yet.
So he used the Tesseract (Space gem) to transport himself to another place, not time right? Then the TVA came after him but not the Avengers? Or is it that they wanted a Loki to hunt other Loki's?

So he used the Tesseract (Space gem) to transport himself to another place, not time right? Then the TVA came after him but not the Avengers? Or is it that they wanted a Loki to hunt other Loki's?
Yeah he went somewhere else, but he wasn't supposed to, since him escaping means the events leading up to Infinity War/Endgame never happen. The Avengers going back in time to borrow the stones was "supposed to happen".

Yeah he went somewhere else, but he wasn't supposed to, since him escaping means the events leading up to Infinity War/Endgame never happen. The Avengers going back in time to borrow the stones was "supposed to happen".
Dumb! Just wasted filler!

Dumb! Just wasted filler!

....or maybe whoever is behind the TVA wants to make sure Thanos stays out of the picture for good?

The Avengers going back in time to borrow the stones was "supposed to happen".
This is only plausible because of what the Ancient One said in Endgame (returning the stones restores the timeline). However, what about Steve staying behind with Peggy? I reckon that would have created a new variant timeline. This is a major plothole for Loki IMO.

Tomorrow War premise was that they could only send someone into the future who was dead already.

Actually forget I ever mentioned Tomorrow War lol

One thing to note is that what the TVA says has been a lie so far, so the idea that only one version of events is supposed to happen may not be true. The Authority is manipulating variants to believe only one version of events is supposed to happen, and brainwash them to work for that goal. I think it will be reviewed who the true villain is, and it's his own selfish reason that he wants one specific timeline to happen while erasing all other timelines. Maybe it's Krang and he knows only one timeline exist where he will reign supreme, so he manipulates variants to kill each other until that one timeline comes true.

---

Back