MARVEL'S: LOKI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I understood in MCU time travel rules, they cannot travel back to before the snap to stop the snap because they cannot change what already happened. It had nothing to do with Tony's deal.

Basically when they travel back to the past, it now becomes their present and the future they came from becomes their past. My feeble understanding of this is:

- I travel to yesterday.
- I arrive to "yesterday". At this point, my point of origin (tomorrow) is now actually in my past.
- If I change things today, it does not affect my tomorrow because that is another tomorrow.
- I can travel back again to my tomorrow by actually moving backwards further.

Another way of explaining it is cause and effect:

Cause: I traveled back in time from Tomorrow
Effect: I am now in Yesterday

Effect cannot precede the Cause, so therefore, my "time from Tomorrow" is now in the past.

If that's how it is, I think it's pretty clever since it avoids any paradoxes from happening.
So Back to the Future is a bunch of bull**** then... :)

This episode should have gone longer IMO. Maybe that's a compliment (meaning time went too fast watching this).

Spoiler Spoiler:

So...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanoscopter and Frog Thor in a jar are things I didn’t know I needed to see in the MCU.

It wasn't, but it was serviceable. It's tough to share most of your scenes with Richard E. Grant.
And that wonderful alligator .....
Nothing to do with Richard E. Grant being there, just outright bad acting. Kid Loki wasn't great either but better than him.

Is it though? Richard E. Grant was great, but he looked like he just came back from trick-or-treating with Wanda & Vision. I think I'd pick up Alligator Loki before that one lol...
That's part of the appeal though, it's goofy and unique. And who WOULDN'T want a Alligator Loki?

Love this show. It's like a balm:monkey3

Thank *&^% was really feelin' down on the MCU after the pricey splat of 2 of my fav characters:pfft:. The down side is the money I will spend on collectibles.

Is it though? Richard E. Grant was great, but he looked like he just came back from trick-or-treating with Wanda & Vision. I think I'd pick up Alligator Loki before that one lol...
I would definitely love a Richard E. Grant figure! He was what I was most excited for this episode. Lol

How was this week's episode?

If all you're talking about is how bad RE Grant's acting is and Alligator Loki, then it must have been fairly pointless.

How was this week's episode?

If all you're talking about is how bad RE Grant's acting is and Alligator Loki, then it must have been fairly pointless.
Nah he was good, the other two Loki’s were awful though. And alligator Loki is the most important thing.
It’s just setting up the finale, not sure what else anyone would expect.

So the alligator Loki (very creative :monkey1) outshines the real draw to the show, President Loki, who lasted like a minute? Glad I ain't watching this **** show.

Back