MARVEL'S: LOKI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both president Loki and Alligator Loki were wasted/pointless but I loved Classic Loki.
I wouldn't say he was totally wasted.

The whole episode to me had parallels to A Christmas Carol, where we see sort of what Loki could have been (the kid who kills his brother), what he could be now (President Loki, the ruler of an empty world that doesn't want him) and what he could become (Classic Loki, a very powerful, noble yet lonely figure). So if they write this well enough, this entire episode can have the potential for some good character growth for Loki for the future.

That said, I do wish we had more time to spend with these other Lokis.

I wouldn't say he was totally wasted.

The whole episode to me had parallels to A Christmas Carol, where we see sort of what Loki could have been (the kid who kills his brother), what he could be now (President Loki, the ruler of an empty world that doesn't want him) and what he could become (Classic Loki, a very powerful, noble yet lonely figure). So if they write this well enough, this entire episode can have the potential for some good character growth for Loki for the future.

That said, I do wish we had more time to spend with these other Lokis.
Fair enough but alligator still gets the short end of the stick lol

I am enamored with Classic though.

Fair enough but alligator still gets the short end of the stick lol

I am enamored with Classic though.
Hahaha yes. I was tempted to say this was the only Loki who was really loyal to his friends but that was a stretch. He's just there to look cute (as cute as alligators go). :lol

Probably the second best episode of the MCU D+ shows, only behind the epic Sam/Bucky vs Walker fight.

Like I kind of enjoyed it when I forget about the past 4 episodes.

This feels like it could have been a movie though. Same with TFATWS.

I wasn't very into WandaVision or the Flacon and Winter Soldier, but I'm enjoying Loki well enough, despite not liking the character of Loki much. I think it's well acted, and the story is interesting enough to engage me after End Game kinda killed off my enjoyment of Marvel.

Back