Media MARVEL VS CAPCOM 4: INFINITE (yes ... it's confirmed!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The game requires 23 GB of free space according to PSN

that's roughly 4-5 times bigger than the last game

preorder bonus

C-R8AZLU0AAykOh.jpg

looks like Thor Ragnorok skins

Crapcom has always made **** stories in their fighting games. Well, maybe not ****, but actual storytelling is nil. Like Street Fighter never got story until you beat the game.

Tekken has had Street Fighter's number with their last few games.

Hulk's animation and moves improved quite a bit.

Thor was finally given a nice looking super!

Hoping Hawkeye's Antman super is still there.

Asgard throne looked cool.

Looking forward to playing as Punisher, Panther and Daredevil, glad they kept Iron Fist.

That being said this should be the last one in 3D.

Bring back the full 2D experience.

There used to be a member here who was amazing at playing this, Nick was it.

Online fighting games never interested me. I don't don't feel like getting schooled by a fat 15 year old virgin neckbeard. I'd rather fight the CPU.

Button mashing or gtfo!

I'm ok with losing every online fight, what I hate is the wait to fight again.

Give me a COD spawn system and i'll happily lose all day lol.

Bring back the full 2D experience.

Guilty Gear Xrd did it right with their game IMO. looks like 2d but still uses 3d model and I guess easier to develop/adjust animations. KOF should've done the same thing.

IMO Capcom's best 2D work was in Capcom vs. SNK 2. It's so fluid and all the sprites look awesome. I much prefer it over these Pixar character models.

If we get Cyclops I really hope we see Psylocke back since the original roster for the Marvel Heroes Infinity Gems game included both

Damn, I need to go dig up my old Sega Saturn and play Marvel Heroes Infinity Gems, XMen vs. Street Fighter, and Darkstalkers now.

Yeah, I wish this was 2D. SFV isn't perfect, but looks damn good. Namco pretty much reigns in the 3D model department.

Looking forward to this game, but I'll wait for the price drop. Buying SFV at $19.99 (well, $13.32) makes it easier to stomach all the extra DLC I paid for.

So I guess Leon is a no go then? Do you think they'd have both?

Would be my only interest in it, along with Wesker. I really, really hate Capcom's obsession with Pixar level looking characters.

Leon is still possible. Theres a few instances of similar characters. Ryu/Ken/Akuma. X-23 and Wolverine were pretty similar same style and weapons at least, though they played differently enough

Leon can be quicker and more kicky than Chris. He can use that Gun-fu of his :lol

Having said all that I think Leons likelihood lowers because I'm sure Marvel wants people like Winter Soldier and Punisher in. And those are all very similar

Is this a cell phone game?

The hud is straight out of a cellphone game.

Back