Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ibeat the game on normal without useing any continues and then beat it on very hard only useing 1 continue. I used arthur sentinal and task master both times. arthur is my fav and task master is a blast to use he is so funny I like when he says just like cap when he uses cap americas one move.

Ibeat the game on normal without useing any continues and then beat it on very hard only useing 1 continue. I used arthur sentinal and task master both times. arthur is my fav and task master is a blast to use he is so funny I like when he says just like cap when he uses cap americas one move.

I made it to fight 6 with no continues :monkey4

I gots all the character in like less than an hour when I got the game. Maybe I'm just a freak though :monkey1

Only 7 achievements left to go, damn I love this game. SSF4 is better IMO but this is another fun fighter.

Anyone else finding spidey useless????

It sucks that the ending movies aren't movies the opening cinematic is awesome why couldnt they make them for the endings.

So i know that MVC is a big cult fanchise that have legions of hardcore fans, but having only really played MVC2 for a bit, i was excited for this game loads and still am, but i think i will SUCK ONLINE, i feel lile such an old man playing this game, everything moves so damn fast and you can sometimes not see what the hell is going on amongst the falshes of light, plus the combo time limit seems to fast too, i was trying one of the missions of X-23 and it took anout 20 tries on a non-moving player, i havent had the right oportunity to manage to do it on an arcade fight, there only seems to be a mili-second between button presses and i cant keep up

WOE IS ME

I am RIGHT alongside you, brother.

I feel OOOOOOOOOOLD. I used to wreck shop in MvC2.

I love this game more than SF4. I guess because of the Marvel/Capcom Characters and the fancy moves they pull off. I wonder if they will make a mvc1&2 for ps3 just like what they did with the GOW1&2. I think I found my 3rd fighter, Ryu. Still waiting for Jill tho.

Back