Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta play a good keep away with Phoenix or 1 combo and she is down. But I noticed that her health regains very fast when she is Dark Phoenix and she is tagged out. I probably won't be using her much though, her defense is too weak for my play style.

I want this game so badly! So...upon inserting the disk into the console. Who will everyone pick as their first team to play as? Not what team you will eventually play with competitively(you may or may not), but what are the FIRST 3 characters you will use?

I'm going with:

1. Wolverine
2. Deadpool
3. Taskmaster

My copy should ship from gamestop tommorow and be here on tuesday there next day air is great but its 10 bucks more but would have spent that at least in gas and then some just to pick it up.

Just on a side not why isent there a lot of people asking for green goblin he could be so awsome in this game with his little pumpkin bombs lol.

Cant wait to get home from work on tuesday to play this will prob play arcade mode first than play against all you good fellas on hear. Just be prepared for sir arthur hazzah lol::nana:

I want this game so badly! So...upon inserting the disk into the console. Who will everyone pick as their first team to play as? Not what team you will eventually play with competitively(you may or may not), but what are the FIRST 3 characters you will use?

I'm going with:

1. Wolverine
2. Deadpool
3. Taskmaster

Agreed, Wolverine and Deadpool are instant first :rock

3rd for me is a hard choice.

Hmmmm....decisions decisions

Ok, Thor wins :horror

What, he's new :lol

Ryu and Iron Man were usually my two without a doubt, I'll probably interswitch a third....starting with Magneto, maybe Thor...

I want Bass .exe ...okay I only want him for a friend of mine but still.

817750-bass.exe_large.jpg

Back