Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what system I wanna get it for. I;m thinking PS3 since I have the arcade stick for the system...though I never swapped out the parts to something better.

360 has Xbox Live (last I heard, better online than PS3?).

PS3 is usually the system for big tournaments (not sure why that is).

I go with the PS3 cause of the preference in tournaments, free online, and locally, friends and myself got the PS3 controllers/sticks when we play together.

everyone I know that has both prefers the 360....
I'm not exactly a hardcore gamer, but I have both and prefer the PS3. Less noisy and a better controller. Some of the games released on both systems have slightly better graphics on the 360, though, so if it isn't a fighting game sometimes I defer to the 360.

360 for me, better online play and of course, the controller.

PS3 is my blu-ray player :lol, no gaming since GOW 1 and 2...ok ok I still play Einhander, G-Darius and Thunderforce V on it and lets see how I feel about KZ3.

But 360 for MvC3 :rock

PS3

Better controller
Blu-ray
Online is better than some people believe, I've had no problems at all with it plus its free.
Better exclusives
fighting tourneys are usually primarily PS3

this thread really shouldnt turn into a 360vsPS3 thread though...

back on topic...

cant wait for this game to come out! ordered it online but may grab a copy at a local store so i dont have to wait lol

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/E9qCnybYXPA?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/E9qCnybYXPA?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Oh wow, look at this cool game everyone!

yea your right. Most fighting games have the same system. Still wish venom was in this.

Back