Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow I just saw some of the final battle with galactus he is huge and the detail in him is amazing.

I dunno why, but it reminded me of the Apoc fight, just that Galactus moves around more. I think if you go into x-factor and just lazer or pound him with hits, it will be an easy win. What were those 2 jello things...the silver surfer powered up versions of Doom and Akuma?

I want this game
I want this game now
I want this game now dammit
I want this game now dammit or else
I want this game now dammit it or else i'll just wait for the 15th

Last edited:
I want this game
I want this game now
I want this game now dammit
I want this game now dammit or else
I want this game now dammit it else i'll just wait for the 15th

Some people already have it, thats how the review came up. You can also see the credits on YT also. Whats kinda weird is that you don't see Shuma or Nina in the ending art show, yet there is official art for them.

If you check todays UT vids on mvc3, seems like alot of people got a early copy from a mom n pop store.

From Amazon's product description

The way it sounds like it works is, Jill and Shuma show up in 4 weeks. SE buyers put in the coupon code that's in the package and they get the characters for 'free'. Non-SE buyers have to pay X amount, probably $9.99.
well that is kinda suck/stupid.
i preordered it because i thought i'd be able to play as jill from day 1.

i'm hoping "widely avaiable after 4 weeks" means that it's open for public to buy after 4 weeks while the special editions get it free from day 1 like all other special editions does.

Last edited:
well that is kinda suck/stupid.
i preordered it because i thought i'd be able to play as jill from day 1.

i'm hoping "widely avaiable after 4 weeks" means that it's open for public to buy after 4 weeks while the special editions get it free from day 1 like all other special editions does.

I'm pretty sure that's what it means. SE buyers will have them Day 1 and non-SE buyers can purchase them as DLC in 4 weeks.

1st video review

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/p3UzmX9ZgLE?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/p3UzmX9ZgLE?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Vids been taken down.
Where did you get this from Karma? As I went with Shopto.net

not my review (youtube vid of uk tv show playr)

shopto with comic is the cheapest @ £32.86 https://www.shopto.net/XBOX 360/VIDEO GAMES/XB2MA22-Marvel vs Capcom 3.html

shopto3900945.jpg

but i went for gamestation exclusive steelbook @ £39.99 https://www.gamestation.co.uk/gs/ma...tion-exclusive-106777?searchTerm=two worlds 2

mvc3steelbookmockuf760d.jpg

Mad Catz dropped a press release today announcing a Marvel vs Capcom 3 icensed Tournament Edition Arcade Stick for release by February 15th. This is a limited edition run, and only 5000 of these individually numbered sticks are being made (split evenly between both consoles)

mvc3dec13h01.png

I'm pretty sure that's what it means. SE buyers will have them Day 1 and non-SE buyers can purchase them as DLC in 4 weeks.

From Destructoid
The special edition release of Marvel vs. Capcom 3: The Fate of Two Worlds comes with a steelbook case with exclusive art, a prologue comic book and a one-month subscription to Marvel Digital Comics. And then, a month after the game launches, you'll be able to use the included codes to get downloadable characters Jill Valentine and (my personal favorite) Shuma Gorath.

Honestly, I hate those controls for games like this. Hated them in 1992, hate them now. They are fine with side scroller action games, etc., but too damn hard to do hadoukens.

Arcade sticks do have their advantages though (especially that stick in particular).

With an arcade stick, you have easy access to all six buttons that the normal control scheme will require of you to play (unlike your regular Xbox or PS3 controller with four buttons on the face and some awkward shoulder buttons). Easy button accessibility will be important for MvC3 besides fast button press for combos, there are quite a few moves that require pressing two or more buttons (e.g. hyper combos, X-Factor, some specials like Wolverine's drill claw, etc.)

Plus the buttons are very sensitive and easy to press and that comes in handy because you will be pressing a lot of buttons very often.

This is good in the long run but no doubt takes some practice getting used to, but with a joystick the controls are precise: you are pressing one direction and ONLY one direction. It's good when you want to play precisely.

I feel ya though. I never got used to those joysticks either because I felt like they require more effort just to press a direction than your regular dpad controller.

I may consider making the change to arcade stick if my six button PS3 controller doesn't work well enough.

Last edited:
i have one of those madcatz fight pads and it works great! You get all 6 buttons and the two shoulder buttons. Plus, the d-pad is much better than the 360's d-pad.

^There you go! I use a HORI Fight Commander 3 (6 button) PS3 controller. It's worked pretty well for me while playing Super Street Fighter 4.

Hopefully, it will be enough for MvC3.

I dont see why it wouldnt. The fighting, ultras, and combos are basically identical aside from air combos. Curious to see how the tagging-in will work on these fight pads though...

Back