Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris Redfield!
tbamarvelvscapcom3fateo.jpg

I know we're supposed to accept that it's a crossover universe game and that the basics of each universe go out the window...

But when I saw Redfield fighting the Hulk, part of me still died inside.

Redfield = *splat*

: )

I know we're supposed to accept that it's a crossover universe game and that the basics of each universe go out the window...

Redfield = *splat*

technically he was running away then pulled out a gun :lol

Redfield = *splat*

So, anyone else fighting (and possibly winning) against the Hulk is believable? This is a guy that gets stronger and stronger as he gets angrier. Hulk is pretty much invincible in his current comics, isn't he? The idea that anyone in MvC going up against him is ridiculous.

So, anyone else fighting (and possibly winning) against the Hulk is believable? This is a guy that gets stronger and stronger as he gets angrier. Hulk is pretty much invincible in his current comics, isn't he? The idea that anyone in MvC going up against him is ridiculous.

I know. Which is why I stated that in my previous post concerning their "universes" and how they're thrown out the window.

I just said it made me a bit upset, is all.

:cool:

D.C. Douglas just posted the marvel vs capcom 3 trailer on his facebook and with it he said "Thought I'd post this... No reason in particular..."

D.C. Douglas was the voice actor for Albert Wesker in Resident Evil 5, now he may be joking around but to me that sounds like a pretty sly hint that Wesker could be in this game.:joy

link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/DC-Douglas-Actor-Voice-Over-Artist/120486757436

D.C. Douglas just posted the marvel vs capcom 3 trailer on his facebook and with it he said "Thought I'd post this... No reason in particular..."

D.C. Douglas was the voice actor for Albert Wesker in Resident Evil 5, now he may be joking around but to me that sounds like a pretty sly hint that Wesker could be in this game.:joy

link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/DC-Douglas-Actor-Voice-Over-Artist/120486757436

good work columbo...now the question is.....what version of him?

It's as ridiculous as Hulk getting taken out by a thug or little robot in any Marvel type game. And it's just that....a game =)

According to the latest issue of Game Informer, Young Dante from Devil May Cry 3 has joined the cast of Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

According to the latest issue of Game Informer, Young Dante from Devil May Cry 3 has joined the cast of Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

This is what I was afraid of. Why "young" Dante?? Just give us regular Dante, vanilla classic Dante. We're gonna get Mega Man X instead of Mega Man.

Dante from DMC3 has more of a personality than in the first two games, which is probably why they chose that incarnation. I think they should've just gone with DMC4 Dante, but whatever I'm just glad he's in the game.

Actually, Dante from Viewtiful Joe is obviously the best choice.

Dante from DMC3 has more of a personality than in the first two games, which is probably why they chose that incarnation. I think they should've just gone with DMC4 Dante, but whatever I'm just glad he's in the game.

Actually, Dante from Viewtiful Joe is obviously the best choice.

also might have something to do with it being the most popular (I think) and best (IMO) Devil May Cry game

Back