Marvel Theme Parks?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The current rumor is they will be converting the Stunt Car show and New York street at Disney's Hollywood Studios in to a Marvel show and area. The Stunt Car shows lease is ending in 2013 if I remember correctly so it will be after that.

Just a rumor though.

after the contract with marvel runs out they will have to change them now that disney owns marvel hopefully disney with make a badass marvel addition to disney world

we are talking about Disney here, nothing they have ever done is badass lol, Sure, some rides like Everest and Tower of Terror are cool and all, but since they will most likely make the Marvel stuff towards kids, I could see them doing something like the Indiana Jones show but with Marvel, or a ride like Pirates of the Caribbean, their target audience is between 3 and 5 year olds :rotfl
The Marvel stuff in Disney will be cool no doubt, but they will probably make it light,
I mean, Look at what they did to Vader for God's sake, all to appeal to the kiddies, LOL, i could see Iron man and Thor droppin' it like is hot hahahah
6rknmg.gif
Star-Wars-Dance.gif

Last edited:
we are talking about Disney here, nothing they have ever done is badass lol, Sure, some rides like Everest and Tower of Terror are cool and all, but since they will most likely make the Marvel stuff towards kids, I could see them doing something like the Indiana Jones show but with Marvel, or a ride like Pirates of the Caribbean, their target audience is between 3 and 5 year olds :rotfl
The Marvel stuff in Disney will be cool no doubt, but they will probably make it light,
I mean, Look at what they did to Vader for God's sake, all to appeal to the kiddies, LOL, i could see Iron man and Thor droppin' it like is hot hahahah
6rknmg.gif
Star-Wars-Dance.gif

I'm 32 and love everything about the Disney Theme parks. Many would agree. :lecture

6rknmg.gif

Is he spanking it towards the end? :rotfl You gotta give it to them though, no matter how crazy it looks.. They looked like they spent a lot of time practicing because they all look synchronized

Yeah but blackmask only cares about kewl ridez.

Disney haz sum Kewl Ridez, but I really think they will make the Avengers kiddie friendly, if they made the avengers like the Spiderman Ride that would be awesome, but Disney doesn't really have anything like that, Star wars Ride is cool, I like it,

Back